what pic have you got??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sparklepink

modges r us..we r coolio!
Reaction score
hi geekios
i was faffing abt with my mob phone this morning sending text and i was looking at the wee piccy i have as my wallpaper.... i thought why nt ask everyone what piccy that had on their mob phones....
my pic at the mo is of a comp practice i did on cathie for the nailympics.... you can tell im a tech....nails everywhere!!!...llol

so what piccy have you got on your phones???

Jess
xox

hi,,
have to admit my pic is nails as well..! hologram tip that I did yesterday.. the screensaver that pops up every couple of mins is also nails,,..in fact just checked my photo file and there is 10 pics of nails and only 3 of my gorgeous kids
icon_frown.gif
.. going to change it now........ that`s better now my pic is of my 3 gorgeous kids and my screensaver is nails..!

kaznails said:
hi,,
have to admit my pic is nails as well..! hologram tip that I did yesterday.. the screensaver that pops up every couple of mins is also nails,,..in fact just checked my photo file and there is 10 pics of nails and only 3 of my gorgeous kids
icon_frown.gif
.. going to change it now........ that`s better now my pic is of my 3 gorgeous kids and my screensaver is nails..!

lol
we are all nail obsessed thats why we are here i guess...lol

the piccy of cathies nails i sent to my phone via infrared from a digi cam pic i took.... ive posted it on here too
here ya go if youve nt seen it before

i was pleased with them and i was playing abt with my new phone so i down loaded it....im nt all comp techhy really im nt...lol

Jess
xox

Attachments

• practice comp nails 007.jpg
    practice comp nails 007.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 81
My phone wallpaper at the moment is a pic of some flowers (gerberas/daisys) in a vase but upside down. Flower in water, stem in air. Its a little quirky but they are my fave flower.

Mines a "Horny Lil Devil" He also wolf whistles me when i have a text :)

vicky said:
Mines a "Horny Lil Devil" He also wolf whistles me when i have a text :)

coolio... where did you get him..??

I have Nelly Furtado as mine, I usually change it every coupla days. I have a very yummy Freddie Ljungberg one - the Calvin Klein advert he did...*swoon*.

;)

I have a piccy of my hubby, or bunch as I call him he has one of me on his, ahhhhh so sweet

I got my little boy on my phone.........Ah!

When I'm out working I change it for a nail photo that I did myself.

I did have my kids on there, but my husband got me a new phone yesterday and I haven't got anything on there yet, as I don't even know how to use it. My hubby's got a thing about phones and he keeps changing and upgrading all the time and I can't say no. Who would, to a new phone?

I have my business logo on mine lol :wink2:

i had him sent to me by voda fone
Sparklepink said:
coolio... where did you get him..??

I have a picture of my beautiful boys and partner.
Love it to bits
Donna

Mine is of my babba covered in chocolate (his first taste of brown choc) if you could see the pic you would realise why he is sticking to white choc for a while longer now :)

I'm boring mine is a piccy of my new grandaughter!! She's gorgeous and just 8 weeks old!!!

Mine is a picture of my niece baby m (Emily) she is soooo gorgeous, 6 month old.

J

Mine is a picture of my daughter with a plastic Spiderman web stuck to her face, the rubber suction cup stylee....she asked me do it, honest!!

I have a pic of my 2 year old brother looking v cheeky.

i have a photo of my cockatoo sitting on the back of the sofa looking really sweet:)

:cool:
Mine was a dude thats very close to my heart.
We've been together abt 5-1/2 yrs.
Jackson my G-Shephard.What a guyxxxxxxxxxx

Now as of AS SOON AS I WORK IT OUT.LOLXXX
It will be the first TEAM SPA EXPERIENCE - SHOALHAVEN
[minus one] Update to follow.

Love n Hugs
XX J xx

Latest posts

Back