What song makes you cry?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In the arms of angel , Sarah Mclachlan , its a tear jerker!! X

Canon in d, it's gonna be the piece I walk down the aisle to, it just gets that excited feeling in my tummy and gets me going lol

Kim x

I was brought up by my grandparents after my mum left me because couldn't be bothered anymore when i was about a year old and they were like my parents. When my nan died I wanted to choose a song that would reflect what an amazing woman she was bringing me up. She was a big elvis fan so I chose 'wonder of you' and it makes me cry every time. I'm filling up writing this now :'(

My other one is dj ironik stay with me, gets me very time

Sinead O'connor - nothing compares to you, gets me every time!

Sinead O'connor - nothing compares to you, gets me every time!

Ah yes love that, my dad was a record promoter back then and got a silver disc for helping get that to number one :) x

Here's another one:

The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face - Roberta Flack (and others, too)

Sung by a wonderful singer, (opera trained, but she adapted brilliantly for this), as my daughter walked down the aisle.

My crying song is 'Clair De Lune' By Claude Debussy. It was played at my wedding when I was saying my handwritten vows to my husband and just makes me so happy and full of love and whenever its played I always well up to it.

The song me and my mum cry to is 'Someone Like You' by Adele. It reminds my mum of the heartbreak my dad put her through and is still putting her through. When I got my new car, I showed mum how it all worked and showed her how too connect my iPod, this song just started playing and me and mum sat in the car for the duration of the song hugging each other bawling our eyes out. I'm always a mummys girl and a big softie so cant help but cry when my mum cries!! LOVE YOU MUM!!

Leanne
X

Jesus to a Child - George Michael.

Here's another one:

The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face - Roberta Flack (and others, too)

Sung by a wonderful singer, (opera trained, but she adapted brilliantly for this), as my daughter walked down the aisle.

I always enjoy hearing that song on the soundtrack of 'Play Misty for Me' - Clint Eastwood's directorial debut from 1971.

Foo Fighters - Walking After You - YouTube

This! It makes me both smile and cry because back when my husband and I were just dating, because it was a long distant relationship, we skyped most of the time. It got to a point where it was getting a bit hard for me to cope with only being able to physically be with each other once a month. He flew in to see me that month. We were supposed to go meet up with a friend for brunch that morning, so we were getting ready. I got ready first and I was just sitting around waiting for him to be done. Next thing you know this song blared from the iPod speakers behind me, and he was behind me the whole time on one knee with the ring. :cry:

Ellie goulding's version of "your song"

And charice ft. Iyaz "pyramid"

There is loads more but too many to mention! Lol

Xx

Harder by kosheen (so much history)

Don't let the sun catch you crying sung by Matt Stokes, my close friend and talented actor/singer who died a couple of years back, still breaks my heart.

Latest posts

Back