What song makes you cry?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rinn

CND Shellac EA
Reaction score
Not a song, but I always cry during Nimrod!

Loads! 'Running up that hill' does it at the moment, but lots of songs make me cry ;(

Bohemian Rhapsody will now. About twelve of us sang it on Karaoke last night without giving much thought to the words, until it came to each line.

The Christmas Shoes song...gets me every time.

'Dance with my Father' by Luther Vandros x

Coldplay fix you

Songbird by Eva Cassidy. It was played at my cousins funeral and I can't even listen to the first tune without blubbering!!

There you'll be by Faith Hill, from my grandad's funeral, and make you feel my love by Adele, which was played when my mum got married last year xxx

Without You by Nilsson.

precious child by Karen Taylor good.....we played it at my daughters funeral.....beautiful words.......but always makes me cry

:hug:

Guns n roses sweet child o mine it my fav ever and Vincent by Don MacLean I pick it for my nanas funeral :-D

Sent from my LT18i using SalonGeek

I have a few but Eva Cassidys "Over the rainbow and Fields of gold'' brings tears to my eyes and Barry Manillow's ''Can't smile without you'' always makes me cry cause he was one of my Dads favourite singers and we played it at his funeral.

I dreamed a dream but sung in les mis. And I turn to you by good old Witney xxx

Abide with me - stops me in my tracks.

Latest posts

Back