What was the name of the eyebrow stand?!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

waffle4

Reaction score
Hi all braved the crowds at excel today and there was an eyebrow stand that had a kit with stencils and waterproof powder and i have now decided to buy the kit but cant remember the name of the company. It was right opposite the "professional Impressions" nail stand and said "free samples" but the sample was a demo on you. I think the kit was £30. Does anyone know the name of this company please??? as I'm very impressed and she even said it would cover my daughters scar she has running through her brow. I wasn't taking much notice at the time due to being crushed by the crowds lol

Thanks for your help xxx

Sorry I wasn't there today, but just incase all the geeks who were are now sleeping soundly or playing with their purchases, if you've got a floor plan you'll probably be able to find the name on there xx

There were so many brow stands! I think the one you are thinking of is Beautiful Brows.

Hello! Think it was just beautiful brows! Just had a quick look on the floor plan!

Wow girls you're good! Yes I think it was beautiful brows!!
Has anyone used them? Do they have a website?
Thank you sooo much everyone I shoulda bought the kit today but as I was on my own didn't have anyone's opinion to ask was only when I got home and everyone said "wow" at them that I took much notice lol xx

I had mine done at Beautiful Brows yesterday, and got my friend to have hers done at Izabelle Hammon (Christian Brows). You might want to check both websites out as I decided to go with Christian Brows because they did a palette with all 8 colours in as a professional user option. Unfortunately Beautiful Brows only did individual colours meant as a retail product.

Thanks ladies you've been really helpful. I'm going to have a look at the others and see how they compare. It's not a treatment I'll be offering though it's just for me and my daughter so I may just go with beautiful brows. Think brows were the in thing yesterday as there were soo many stalls and everyone was walking around looking very startled with arched brows lol xxx

Had had mine done at the stall and my only moan is that there are only 3 shapes... And mine looked like they had missed most of my natural brow as the shape didn't match... They are semi permanent as in they will only come off with an oil based cleanser apparently... I'm not a convert yet...

Had had mine done at the stall and my only moan is that there are only 3 shapes... And mine looked like they had missed most of my natural brow as the shape didn't match... They are semi permanent as in they will only come off with an oil based cleanser apparently... I'm not a convert yet...

Ooh that's a bit of a downer. The stencil fitted fine on mine but I'm hoping they'll match my daughters brows coz she's got a scar through one eyebrow and we're forever on the hunt for something good for her which was what drew me to the stall in the first place. She was well miffed when I said I never bought anything lol xx

I had mine done at Beautiful Brows yesterday, and got my friend to have hers done at Izabelle Hammon (Christian Brows). You might want to check both websites out as I decided to go with Christian Brows because they did a palette with all 8 colours in as a professional user option. Unfortunately Beautiful Brows only did individual colours meant as a retail product.

Can you remember how much the kit was yesterday at beautiful brows?
Was it £35 for one colour? Did you get a free mascara and lipstick too coz they've got an offer on the website
Thanks xx

Was it £35 for one colour? Did you get a free mascara and lipstick too coz they've got an offer on the website
Thanks xx

I bought the beautiful brows kit last year, it was about £30, got a lipstick, mascara, brush, powder - it's quite big. There was a smaller version of the powder on sell too. From memory they only sold one colour powder. I saw some excellent results from the demos they were doing last year. I didn't take any notice this year as I noticed different companies that I didn't see last year.

You're right there were lots of stands doing eyebrow stencils, powders and kits. Seems this is a big area? Along with nails?

I love Christian brows and don't leave home without my palette. I retail them at my salon. The retail ones only have one colour but I have the professional set with all the colours in so clients can see what colour they will need before they buy.

Thanks xx

Yep that's the one but it was on offer at the show for £30. The Christian Brows individual kit was £15 but it doesnt come with any extra bits.

Yep that's the one but it was on offer at the show for £30. The Christian Brows individual kit was £15 but it doesnt come with any extra bits.

Thanks hunni. Where can I get the Christian brows from as I don't hold an account with izzabelle hamon
Thanks xxxx

I bought the Christian brows pro palette. They gave me posters and leaflets and are setting me up an account.

Oops hit send to soon. It's a great pallet, I wonder if I can order 1 retail pack, so I don't have to order in all the shades. I bet people will love them. How much does anyone retail the individual colours for?

I bought the one from Beautiful Brows yesterday. I love it!! I wanted to wear them this morning but I was in a rush so just used some of the powder without the stencil and it looks just as nice!
I tested out the 'semi perm' claim yesterday evening by rubbing my eyebrows and they didn't budge! Top marks from me x

I bought the one from Beautiful Brows yesterday. I love it!! I wanted to wear them this morning but I was in a rush so just used some of the powder without the stencil and it looks just as nice!
I tested out the 'semi perm' claim yesterday evening by rubbing my eyebrows and they didn't budge! Top marks from me x

Wow how long are they meant to stay on for? X

Latest posts

Back