what would you have nipped or tucked?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've got it all planned for when i win the lotto ( i wish)

First it's a bita a tummy tuck then a bita lipo on my thighs then a boob job then i would like to have permenant make-up on just my eyebrows and lips and i wouldn't mind eyeliner.

I would love some collegn (not sure if i spelt that right) in my lips.

Not much Lol

Ok, Confession time....

I had my ears pinned back about 3 years ago, they were never REALLY bad but just enought to irritate, couldn't wear my hair up without thinking everyone was staring. I am SO glad I had them done, especially when I want to put my hair up for a night out, for the beach or gym - would NEVER have done it before.

BUT it was BLOODY painful!!!!! Once the anaesthetic wore off it felt like my whole head was being squeezed in a vice and no amount of painkillers eased it, not even a bit. If they'd buggered it up I'm not sure I'd have gone through it again. No-one can ever describe how painful it will be afterwards. Brusies/swelling also lasted a few weeks after the bandages came off and ears were still tender for months after, had to be careful brushing hair not to catch them - ouch!

Also recently had cosmetic dentistry. Wore a brace for about 15 months to straighten crooked teeth. Again, VERY pleased with the results, wish I'd done it years ago. Makes a difference to smile with confidence, rather then walking around with mouth shut and frowning all the time - LOL! Again, it hurt, and this time it's prolonged, every time the pain wears off and you get used to eating on one side of your mouth or whatever you go back to get stronger wires fitted and get them tightened and it all starts again. Enough to keep me awake at times in the early stages but this I would do again if had too, despite the pain. Paid about £300 extra for ceramic 'squares' on my teeth, rather than the metal ones - worth every penny - most people didn't even notice I had braces unless they were up close.

B x

i would have a boob lift after 3 kids they have suffered (spring onion syndrome) also a tummy tuck from my little baby pouch i still have no matter how much i excersise and diet it wont shift

You girls rock!!!!!

How open are some of you :D

Ok...ready for the list....Nose job to get rid of the bump in it - it's the jewish on my grandads side!!!!!! Eventually will need brow lift. Botox for lush lips!! Oh and while we are 'facial' just as well get the cheeks implanted and the teeth....well just knock 'em out and start again!!!! :eek:

Arms....saggy bits underneath to be made un-saggy (!!!???!!) Boobs...size fairly OK but breastfeeding, age and gravity are taking hold so maybe just a little lift!!

Middle bits...yeah gotta be a tummy tuck. (I can live with the stretch marks :) ) I don't think I should have to pay for the tummy tuck though....I think the 4 children should have a whip round....well it is their fault :lol: :lol:

Legs need some lippo on inner thighs and can you have your calves reduced??? Maybe they do a 'knee' lift as well.....you know the one the press reckon Demi Moore should have done???

There that's not bad for starters is it!!! :eek: :lol:

Now after all of that I will NOT be introducing myself to anyone at any exhibitions.......you will all know it's me when you see the ogre enter!! LOL!!!

Great thread BTW!

Nose Job
Butt Lift
Boob Reduction
Eye Thing (I know what I mean but not sure what you call it)

BUT GMG says I don't need to - the grass is always greener I guess!:green:

I nearly forgot - thread vein removal and permanent hair removal so I'd never need to go through bikini waxes again!!! :eek:

my sis reckons it'd be a good idea to get piercings on your nipples and bum, then thread some string through the loops and over your shoulders...

instant bum and boob lift????

Parlour-Made Nails said:
my sis reckons it'd be a good idea to get piercings on your nipples and bum, then thread some string through the loops and over your shoulders...instant bum and boob lift????

:lol::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Ouch!!!!

LOL The only plastic surgery I would have done would be on my Plastic (credit card) lol......
nip and tuck my budget into shape lol.........

The rest can stay as it is lol.............I had these laughter lines for a long time
and cellulite is only fat with dimples, and dimples are cute, so hey I got a cute bum then lol...........

JMHO

LOL Ruthy ;)

I'd have a nose job and something done with my ears!! I hate them so much, they are odd shapes from each other and are small and ugh. Thank god for long hair! :o :eek:

And if someone could do something about my tummy bulge, that would be fab lol!! Cos it 'aint shifting!! :o

xxxxx

Does anyone know if they do leg extensions?:lol:

I could do with at least another 3 1/2 inches then i'd only be 1/2 a foot shorter than hubby!

Love watching the extreme makeovers. I recently applied for the UK version on Living TV :lol: . The application was very indepth... refs required... medical record... they look into every area of your life... and you have to send in photos and make a video :o . I didn't get through though 20,000 applicants. I was quite pleased in the end, why? because they couldn't have thought I was that bad or they would have brought the extreem makeover team to my door after reading all the 'little' jobs I would like to get done :D .

NailGlitz

BeachBabe said:
Does anyone know if they do leg extensions?:lol:

I could do with at least another 3 1/2 inches then i'd only be 1/2 a foot shorter than hubby!
Actually, yes you can. Apparently it's all the rage in Japan. Basically you get your legs broken, they then put in metal pins above and below the break and attach a big round metal thing that goes around your leg. It pulls and keeps the boken bone apart and then new bone grows in the gap - Hey presto, extra inches!

Is HUGELY painful, very expensive and involves something like 6 months in hospital and then another couple of months recovery.

The procedure is used over here but usually only for people who've been involved in accidents.

I'd stick to high heels if I were you!

Bx

Well, years ago I'd have said that a nose job was my no 1 priority, but every1 kept telling me I was obsessing over nothing. And in all honesty, I probably was! So, that worries me a little. I mean, what if you got something changed and then realised "hey, it wasn't that bad in the first place"? That would be really bad.

Having said that, I would have my teeth whitened if I got the chance (even tho mine aren't very discoloured at all) and would KILL for permanant hair removal on my bikini line (permanent brazilian - hooray!), underarms and legs. Ooh, and semi-permanent makeup to give me eyeliner and tattooed eyebrows. :o

And... I have always said that if I'm left with 2 sacks of saggy skin (think spaniel's ears... :lol: ) where my boobs used to be when I'm done having kids, then a boob job may well be in order! :D

Boobs 1st definitely...they've gone so far south I keep them tucked up in my socks during winter to keep them warm:o

...actually to be honest if I had the money I simply wouldn't know where to start...would be a case of work in progress!

I might consider a tummy tuck, due to having three children and gaining far too much weight with each pregnancy!!! :o I wouldn't change anything else thou. ........ my boobs are enormous but haven't sagged and I'm happy with them. I also have odd ears. :o At the top of my ear, one is normal shaped and round, the other is pointed, like in Star Trek :eek:

I can't belive I just let out my secret ;) but on a serious note, it's taken me a while to love me as I am, but I wouldn't change me.

Total bosy reconstruction for me, i'd be there ALL DAY!

Liposuction of the arse....

PS anyone elese think the guy in Nip and Tuck is just the most hansome sauciest bloke on tV phwoaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Yum yum

Bryony said:
Actually, yes you can. Apparently it's all the rage in Japan. Basically you get your legs broken, they then put in metal pins above and below the break and attach a big round metal thing that goes around your leg. It pulls and keeps the boken bone apart and then new bone grows in the gap - Hey presto, extra inches!

Is HUGELY painful, very expensive and involves something like 6 months in hospital and then another couple of months recovery.

The procedure is used over here but usually only for people who've been involved in accidents.

I'd stick to high heels if I were you!

Bx
I think you're right i'll stick to high heels...and after all we're all the same height when we're lying down!!!

pmsl!!! What happens if someone cuts the string? and do you get a world record for the longest nipples!!
Parlour-Made Nails said:
my sis reckons it'd be a good idea to get piercings on your nipples and bum, then thread some string through the loops and over your shoulders...

instant bum and boob lift????

Everything for me please!!!!:D :D ( shame it isn't tax deductable!!!!)
If I had liposuction, i could make my own lipsticks for the next 4 generations!!!!

Who's having a fat day?!!!!:twisted: :cry: :eek: :eek: (me!!!!!)

Debz xxx

Latest posts

Back