What's everyone buying at the beauty show?!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kazzii-x

Reaction score
Hi lovelies,
I looked around for this thread and couldnt find it so if there already is one, please send me a link. If not i cant beleive it hasnt already been asked. So heres the question what will you all be purchasing at the beauty show? Id like to get a REM Popular nail station, a footsie spa and callus peel. If budget allows :o :D. How about you :)?
Kind regards x x x

The new Shellac colours are top of my list!! :)

Oooo I like this thread already :)

That's my list:
- Shellac- from scratch! so i need lamp, colours, etc etc etc
- Perron Rigot waxes! And all what I need with it- oils, lotions etc
- wax heater!
- possibly Hive waxing roller kit (do I need it When buying the wax pot?still considering)
- callus peel
- SiennaX 10% solution x 1
- glitter: if I bother finding any
- couple of massage oils from Eve Taylor
- and hopefully that's it as I only have £600 to spend so must stretch it magically I think!! :)

Oh and... I need a donkey to carry it all!!!!

I like the way you said ''only £600'' Haha, that is such a woman thing to say :D! You wont regret buying Shellac its fab. I really want to buy the Sienna X kit but thats for another day as its quite pricey. Have a fab time at the show hunny!

Oooo I like this thread already :)

That's my list:
- Shellac- from scratch! so i need lamp, colours, etc etc etc
- Perron Rigot waxes! And all what I need with it- oils, lotions etc
- wax heater!
- possibly Hive waxing roller kit (do I need it When buying the wax pot?still considering)
- callus peel
- SiennaX 10% solution x 1
- glitter: if I bother finding any
- couple of massage oils from Eve Taylor
- and hopefully that's it as I only have £600 to spend so must stretch it magically I think!! :)

Oh and... I need a donkey to carry it all!!!!

Belle Beauty - Have a brilliant time at the show and have fun with your new Shellac colours :D i bet you cant wait to have a play and start layering etc x

I too will be purchasing the new Shellac colours :)
Rhiannon x

Lycon wax & shellac :)

Belle Beauty - Have a brilliant time at the show and have fun with your new Shellac colours :D i bet you cant wait to have a play and start layering etc x

You bet! I'd have them out on the train home if I could!! Last time, I had multicoloured fingers that very day! In fact, I think I may have a pic... :D

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1329474033.661243.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1329474033.661243.jpg
    140.4 KB · Views: 354
It might be silly question but were last year CND products vat free on excel? I hoping to save myself little fortune on shellac :)

Thank you Kaziixxx! I was working very hard to save this cash and although it's a lot it's always not enough on trade shows!

But I honestly can't wait xxx

It might be silly question but were last year CND products vat free on excel? I hoping to save myself little fortune on shellac :)

It wasn't VAT free last year & I'm pretty sure it won't be this year either! But you can rest assured the F.A.B. deals S2 come up with will certainly save you a small fortune! :)

It wasn't VAT free last year & I'm pretty sure it won't be this year either! But you can rest assured the F.A.B. deals S2 come up with will certainly save you a small fortune! :)

Thank you xxxxx

Brilliant thread! I haven't been able to go to professional beauty because I have always worked 7 days a week but now I am a lecturer I get my weekends off :) and my very silly fiancée is giving me his credit card for the day haha he WILL regret that! I am hoping to buy the airbase professional kit and the gelish LED 3G lamp as my essentials oh and a nailharmony L&p kit ! Sooo excited!!

Keep the posts coming lovelies and have a fabulous time at the show :D

Oh yes! Keep them coming! I am so curious what everyone is hunting for :) Xxx

New shellac colours and maybe a few other bits from CND
Perron Riggot wax, lots. Plus oils etc. It was tax free last year.
2 hive digital heaters if they are on offer.
Maybe footsie bath, manicure bowl.
few new polishes to try from various companys.
Lots of Eve Taylor items.

Thats it.. maybe a little make up. See how budget is.
Last year i bought tons, I had to keep going back/forth to car as i couldn't carry it all. lol. Did include full shellac kit, plus trolly thing for manis/pedis and a huge case for nails with small drawers for nail art bits.. love it.. lol.. And my wax and sundries. x

I normally find little bits n pieces which i love are brill to have. oooo i was a nightmare last year. lol

Last edited:
1) I am going to take full advantage of the VAT free on Harmony products and treat myself to the 18G LED lamp plus the whole Magneto range.

2) Files from NSI (they always do VAT free at the shows)

3) Pedicure products from the Nubar range from Palms Extra.

4) A new stork scissors from Backscratchers

5) Minx stock up

6) Want to have a look at Pro Impressions tips that everyone on here keeps raving about.

7) Anything else that catches my eye if there is money still in my purse :D

Can't wait.

Fabulous ladies!! :) brilliant lists, i truly cannot wait for the show, it cant come quick enough :D woohoo.

JuicyLucy I forgot about files from NSI! Thanks for a reminder :)

Latest posts

Back