What's everyone buying at the beauty show?!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm also adding Perron Rigot to my list. I've been thinking about making the change since Excel last year, now I'm going to go for it!!

And I need to stock up on Eve Taylor candles.

Keep them coming :)

Gelish!! and Nsi products ohhhhh cant wait

Sent from my GT-S5363 using SalonGeek

Can you use card or is it cash only? x

For most stands you can use either.

Ohh wouldnt it be class if i won a little on the lotto before show... Like a kid in a candy store springs to mind.

Oh i might see if there is dashing diva wraps too i got sample in nails mag and thought they were brilliant :-D

Not entirely sure if I'm going yet but ifff I do I guess I'll have a little browse buy buy buy make the other half tow my stuff about buy a little more and pray to god there's enough left on the credit card to pay for the petrol home;)

New Shellac colours and some of the older ones
Gelish Magneto (getting the lamp too but not at the show, I don't think they will be selling it there will they?)
Some more Gelish colours
Look and talk to them at Perron Rigot
NSI bits and pieces
I will have a look at the Eve Taylor range too.

I like the look of a couple of the new shellac colours, I. Am changing to Perron rigot waxes so will get the crystal ocean, euro blonde, oils and lotions, I need some products from Eve Taylor. I may get a couple of the cosmeceuticals.

I don think I'll be much else but looking forward to a good look round. Oh I may get some sienna x 8% as well.

Dashing diva
Gelish
Scissor's
And anything that even remotely sparkles ! :lick:

A new facial range,
A new gel polish,
A Footsie bath or similar,
Anything cool...that I can afford!!

A new facial range,
A new gel polish,
A Footsie bath or similar,
Anything cool...that I can afford!!

Will £300 be enough for this or am I living in a dream world? Lol.

I'll try and break mine down for you hun:
Footsie spa kit £95
Shellac gel polish kit £250
Eve Taylor mobile kit £100

Will £300 be enough for this or am I living
in a dream world? Lol.

Well it should be ok roughly then as have my CND lamp so won't need a lamp. Maybe bring £400.
I won't need to bring this in cash will I? Hate bringing large amounts of money around on me, makes me mega twitchy like I feel everyone's trying to rob me! Lol.

Most places will have card machines hunny. Maybe take £50 in cash? just so you feel safe, but you have cash just incase.
x x x

Well it should be ok roughly then as have my CND lamp so won't need a lamp. Maybe bring £400.
I won't need to bring this in cash will I? Hate bringing large amounts of money around on me, makes me mega twitchy like I feel everyone's trying to rob me! Lol.

Most places will have card machines hunny. Maybe take £50 in cash? just so you feel safe, but you have cash just incase.
x x x

I do remember a couple of years back having to go over the train line bridge into a right dodgy area to get to a cash machine cos the ones in excell had emptied !!! Not a nice experience.

Just to bump this thread again, im buying more gelish colours, maybe 1 of the magneto ones. A foot spa, i may have a look a the footsie :) Some heated booties. A pedicure foot stall if money allows! Im wondering about the Eve taylor kit?? Im facial trained to nvq level 3 and im mobile but havent added facials to my price list as i needed some more funds before going ahead with a starter range. Ive heard all good things about eve taylor. :)

I'm after the new shellac colours, some new nail varnishes and am looking for a new cosmeceuticals skincare range.
May pick up a bottle of nouvatan too just so I can say hi to Steve!

I am going to get the new Shellac colours, some of the Nouvatan self tan mousse to retail, Perron Rigot, talk to lash brands, n most of all looking forward to 11am Sunday Kim Lawless seminar. I have watched the ones on YouTube from 2 years ago and they were great! And also, am looking forward to soaking up the atmosphere!

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back