What's everyone buying at the beauty show?!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really wish I was going, why does my boyfriend have to have his birthday that day, how inconvenient of him, I mean the cheek of it! ;) gonna have to keep bringing it up all day, make him feel bad haha xx

Really wish I was going, why does my boyfriend have to have his birthday that day, how inconvenient of him, I mean the cheek of it! ;) gonna have to keep bringing it up all day, make him feel bad haha xx

Why man always make it all about them ;)

Is the Kim Lawless seminar free hun? Sorry i havnt been to a serminar so may be well off the mark, can anyone go in or do they have to be invited? Thanks :D x x

I am going to get the new Shellac colours, some of the Nouvatan self tan mousse to retail, Perron Rigot, talk to lash brands, n most of all looking forward to 11am Sunday Kim Lawless seminar. I have watched the ones on YouTube from 2 years ago and they were great! And also, am looking forward to soaking up the atmosphere!

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using SalonGeek

All the seminars are £5 I think. Good value as we are getting in free! Excitement growing now, even tho I will be driving for three hours to get there!

Also, to book a seminar, you need to go on the website!

What happens in a seminar?x

Have Seen alot of people mentioning the Perron Rigot Wax, am just wondering why this is so popular?

Don't want to miss out....

I'm not going sob sob

It's my husbands birthday & I've 'secretly' got him Liverpool v Arsenal tickets.. so were staying over in Liverpool & making a weekend of it.. unbeknown to him lol he thinks were going for a carvery at our local pub for his birthday treat, bless him.

hope you all have a wonderful time & remember to lock up your credit cards :) x

Can't wait shellac colours for me minx sienna x solution tunics and probably lot more lol xxx

I'm getting the new shellac colours
Some bits from Eve Taylor
Some bits from Perron Rigot
Some more Dreamweave mascara
The new 3d Lipo machine
Some other bits and bobs
oh and I'm sure my daughter will talk me into paying for her to have another piercing!

Aw bless you hun, your a lovely wife giving up the beauty show. I hope you and your husband enjoy the game. Theres always Olympia in September :) x

I'm not going sob sob

It's my husbands birthday & I've 'secretly' got him Liverpool v Arsenal tickets.. so were staying over in Liverpool & making a weekend of it.. unbeknown to him lol he thinks were going for a carvery at our local pub for his birthday treat, bless him.

How do you book the seminars? On the website now and it isn't giving me the option. Do I need to ring up?

You girlies best leave me something to buy!! I'm going on Monday as I'm working all day Sunday so I'm just hoping I don't miss out on everything! x

I'm not going sob sob

Awww you're so lovely! Hug x

I'm going and also getting the new Shellac colours (if there's any left!! Lol) and possibly a few other colours if they have them with them, some glitters if they have those (not sure what S2 are taking so this all depends on that really) and some Nubar Nail Art bits, perhaps a few of their polishes for Konad stamping too and if any money left over, which is unlikely, I will get some new Minx designs too. No idea how much the new Shellac colours are going to be but I've only got about £200 to spend on everything so will have to choose very carefully! Seriously can't wait, am more excited about meeting some lovely geeks for the first time that have become "friends" of mine, will be lovely to meet in person at last :D I'll be the one that looks like my Avatar (obviously) but with glasses on and accompanied by a big burly bald headed man (my husband!! Haha) if you see me, say hi! :hug:

i'm going to be buying too much. haha. don't care. can't wait

S2 have got some AMAZING offers on this year!! I had a little peak and i couldnt believe it!! Reallyy big savings and the Minx and Lumos offers are not to be missed! Worth the queue!!
Had fun ladies!!

Sent from my HTC Vision using SalonGeek

S2 have got some AMAZING offers on this year!! I had a little peak and i couldnt believe it!! Reallyy big savings and the Minx and Lumos offers are not to be missed! Worth the queue!!
Had fun ladies!!

Uuuuu Amelia- you're teasing ;) I hope there will be any left for those shopping on Sunday afternoon :)

Im sure there will be plenty they always take lots and lots and lots! they know what you crazy shoppers are like!! Lol

I wish i was going just to get the Minx offer!! The offers are that good i bet you all end up spending double! :D haha

How do you book the seminars? On the website now and it isn't giving me the option. Do I need to ring up?

I had already received my badge and clicked on the seminar page and followed through the instructions. They posted and emailed me another badge with the seminar code on it. If this is not working for you, give them a call, hope you manage to get on the seminar you want!

Back