What's for dinner?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ive never actually used coconut milk! Sounds yummy!

Last night I had good old egg and chips.

Tonight we are making a tikka masala with egg fried rice, fried onions, coriander naan and poppadoms. :)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Last night I had good old egg and chips.

Tonight we are making a tikka masala with egg fried rice, fried onions, coriander naan and poppadoms. :)

That sounds yummo!

Some sort of chicken dish again for me tonight, a day without chicken? I THINK NOT!

Tonight we're having a pork dinner. Didn't manage to all get together for lunch on Sunday, so just postponed it until we're all there.

Slow cooked pork, mash, roasties, Yorkshire puds, plenty of veg and lovely thick gravy!

Think I might even make a crumble for afters with the fruit I have frozen from our apple/plum trees.

I'm slavvering just thinking about it! 😛

Sounds delish! Im just to tired today so Blue box Marshalls cheesy pasta for me haha!

Ive been picking away at crackers and nandos perinaise sauce all day 😱

Chicken and Chorizo Gratin for family and a low cal shake for me!

We're having sausage and mash tonight, but my poor son has tonsilitis and has been living off homemade chicken and veg soup, ice cream and tinned peaches for the last few days. 😞

Sent from my iPad using SalonGeek mobile app

[QUOTE=Nails
Love egg and chips! Reminds me of when I was a kid and my dad used to make the best chips ever made with proper potatoes cooked in an old fashioned greasy chip pan! 😊

Sent from my iPad using SalonGeek mobile app

We're having Victoria sponge cake with fried eggs

Poached egg on toast.

Spaghetti bolognaise with Philidelphia mixed in yum yum! My last client told me to try the Phili mixed in and it's amazing! Xx

I had a piece of white fish baked in foil drizzle EV olive oil and chopped garlic, served on a bed of spinach rocket and vine tomatoes. It was yummy and I've been running today. Get me!
But.....egg and chips sounds to die for with mushy peas and bread and butter.....Oh god I'm drooling at the thought

I had a piece of white fish baked in foil drizzle EV olive oil and chopped garlic, served on a bed of spinach rocket and vine tomatoes. It was yummy and I've been running today. Get me!
But.....egg and chips sounds to die for with mushy peas and bread and butter.....Oh god I'm drooling at the thought

That sounds yummo! :) nothing like a healthy dinner

Spaghetti bolognaise with Philidelphia mixed in yum yum! My last client told me to try the Phili mixed in and it's amazing! Xx

I add mozzarella, cut up into small cubes of ca.1cm, to by bolognese sauce just before I serve it and it goes all gooey and tasty. Also add it to home made lasagne.

Homemade Ash with Hendersons relish and a breadcake. Spot on.

Laura xx

That sounds yummo!

Some sort of chicken dish again for me tonight, a day without chicken? I THINK NOT!

I couldn't eat it. It was too spicy haha.

Back to good old chicken korma for me :)

Gammon, roast potatoes and roasted veg for us tonight!

Quorn spag bol for me and the daughters..
Whatever is left will go on top of baked sweet potatoes tomorrow :)

I've had my main dinner for lunch today and I had a rather tasty risotto and mange tout. Yummers!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Monday: a Green thai curry cooked by my friend...
Tuesday: Tuna pasta bake & garlic bread
Tonight: Cottage pie.

Xx

Latest posts

Back