What's for dinner?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yum yum! Is there one for baby?

Good point I'll have to eat two.. on top of the two I was already going to eat ;)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Oh no thats a shame. Really? I just assumed you could buy them everywhere lol! I love a good toasted crumpet packed with butter! X

I live in Ireland - certain m and s have them that's all 😩 miss them !! When my family visit they always bring lots over xx

Sticky honey and lemon chicken thighs for us.. Hubby's favourite and It was a good call cus he's just come home moaning about work so that's cheered him up.
It's a Nigel slater recipe

Tuna pasta bake for me and my little one tonight I'm starving!! X

Couldn't decide on one birthday cake and as my husband loves cake, like really LOVES cake, I got a selection for dessert. His is the pirate one ;)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

:eek: Cake! I don't think I see any fudge cake in there, that's the way to a mans heart :p

Mince and mash for husband and children and for me ..... Sounds weird but is lovely, I ordered it in a restaurant and it was with lamb, when it came out I thought urgh but try it !

a big bed of rocket topped with cooked chopped fine green beans ( cooled/ cold ) sun dried tomatoes ( I very slowly grill cherry toms, less calories than sun dried ) cooked red onion, crumbled feta cheese and drizzle with balsamic dressing, I have this topped with salmon, chicken or what ever is going ! It really is delicious !

Home made meat ball pasta and veg

Roasted veg, baked tofu, brown rice and tahini sauce with tonnes of hot sauce in. Yum!!

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

Good old spag bol! With cheese and garlic bread 😍 mmm xxx

Salmon, brown rice, green beans, mung beans, sweet potato.

We're having Indian after all, yay! I'm having onion bhaji, chicken dopiaza, goa fried rice, poppadoms and mango chutney and a naan! Yum yum I'm going to be so fat!

Slimming world for me - I made this recipe up to be free on extra easy- yummy !! Am going to my first spin class at 7.30 (yikes!!!) so will have a bowl of this when I get home :)

Spanish Chicken and Bean Casserole

Free on Extra Easy

Serves 4
Ingredients

• 4 chicken breasts (all visible fat removed)
• 1 onion diced
• 1 red pepper sliced
• (any other superfree vegetables eg, mangetout, mushrooms, courgettes etc
• 1 tin chopped tomatoes
• 1 Knorr chicken stock cube
• 2-3 heaped tablespoons of tomato puree
• 2 heaped teaspoons smoked paprika
• ½ bulb garlic (to taste)
• ½ teaspoon chilli flakes
• 1 tin Butterbeans or Chickpeas (or both!)

1. Fry off the chicken using frylight. When cooked add onions, peppers and mushrooms (and other veg)
2. Add the rest of the ingredients and simmer until all veg cooked.
3. Serve with rice or pasta. Can be eaten on its own as the butter beans and chickpeas will bulk it up.

Mmmm Im sooo hungry reading all your posts 😊 seems there is a lot of us doing SW! Im glad to hear it 😃

I changed my mind AGAIN and ordered chicken curry/boiled rice for treat night.

Enjoy dinners all!

X

Heres mines!

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1393270621.669120.jpg

Slimming world for me - I made this recipe up to be free on extra easy- yummy !! Am going to my first spin class at 7.30 (yikes!!!) so will have a bowl of this when I get home :)

Spanish Chicken and Bean Casserole

Free on Extra Easy

Serves 4
Ingredients

• 4 chicken breasts (all visible fat removed)
• 1 onion diced
• 1 red pepper sliced
• (any other superfree vegetables eg, mangetout, mushrooms, courgettes etc
• 1 tin chopped tomatoes
• 1 Knorr chicken stock cube
• 2-3 heaped tablespoons of tomato puree
• 2 heaped teaspoons smoked paprika
• ½ bulb garlic (to taste)
• ½ teaspoon chilli flakes
• 1 tin Butterbeans or Chickpeas (or both!)

1. Fry off the chicken using frylight. When cooked add onions, peppers and mushrooms (and other veg)
2. Add the rest of the ingredients and simmer until all veg cooked.
3. Serve with rice or pasta. Can be eaten on its own as the butter beans and chickpeas will bulk it up.

That sounds lovely :eek: it beats my dinner I must say! chicken noodles and a protein shake

I am embarrassed to admit - left over Chinese!

I am embarrassed to admit - left over Chinese!

Nothing embarrassing about that, I love a bit of "card warmd up" as my dad calls it meaning whatever left over cold ,warmed up,lol

Homemade cream of carrot soup made with coconut milk instead of cream. Half the calories but all the same good taste! Paired with some lime water and a small piece of crusty bread. Yum!

Latest posts

Back