What's for dinner?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is my first day of healthy eating.. Hope i stick at it
Omelette and salad :)
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1402350899.117344.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek app

All your salads look so nice!
That omelette looks soooo good! I've never made one before but may try it tonight :)

They are so easy and so nice :) i put spinach in mine and i loved it :)

I'm having spaghetti in a homemade sauce with garlic onions peppers passatta and chopped smoked sausage topped with cheese. The kids love it :) and its quick to make if your working x

Nandos for dinner this evening. ... mmmmmmmmm :p

Xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Sausage and mushroom pasta bake topped with herby cheese mmmm

Sent from my GT-S7275R using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1402416883063.jpg
    1402416883063.jpg
    121.2 KB · Views: 133
Sausage and mushroom pasta bake topped with herby cheese mmmm

Sent from my GT-S7275R using SalonGeek mobile app

Wow! That looks so simple but delicious!

I had lasagne cos it took 10 mins in the microwave! Dinner at my nans tom morrow! She feeds me well!

What else did you put in as looks yummy? Xx

I put bacon, cheese, red onion and spinach :) it was yummy xxx

I have recently been eating sweet potatoes as I have cut my meat intake to virtually none and I'm trying to eat more veg variety. It's loads better for me as I find meat hard to digest.
Anyway, I was wondering if anyone eats sweet potatoes and gets tummy bloating? It's got worse since I've been eating them. Is it the sugars in them?

I have recently been eating sweet potatoes as I have cut my meat intake to virtually none and I'm trying to eat more veg variety. It's loads better for me as I find meat hard to digest.
Anyway, I was wondering if anyone eats sweet potatoes and gets tummy bloating? It's got worse since I've been eating them. Is it the sugars in them?

Hi, I eat a lot of sweet potatoes and don't really get bloated off them, I get bloated off bread though so try to avoid it! What else do you eat with them? Maybe if you are eating pulses or lentils or anything with a lot of fibre that could be causing the bloating, or maybe it's your digestive system adjusting to your new diet with not eating meat? :)

I ate them baked with salad which would usually be fine. Maybe just a coincidence.
I don't eat bread much either, usually only once a week if that.
Good thing is my cholesterol has gone down to 2.8! That's my new clean diet 😄

I ate them baked with salad which would usually be fine. Maybe just a coincidence.
I don't eat bread much either, usually only once a week if that.
Good thing is my cholesterol has gone down to 2.8! That's my new clean diet 😄

That's great. How do you find out cholesterol levels? I too changed my diet to a super healthy one a few weeks ago, sadly made the mistake of having a cafe Nero latte and panini yesterday when out with my mum. I felt so poorly after, not to mention I haven't had caffeine for a few weeks and I felt terrible after the latte and didn't sleep properly at all. It's amazing how that can effect you after not eating them for ages!

I had a throw together meal tonight, chicken and noodles with a sauce I created out of things I happened to have in the cupboard. Was great actually! ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1402541083.748141.jpg

I don't know yet. Taking the girls to the local pub for a free meal! I love mystery shopping sometimes. I will post a pic later to show you what we had.

That's great. How do you find out cholesterol levels? I too changed my diet to a super healthy one a few weeks ago, sadly made the mistake of having a cafe Nero latte and panini yesterday when out with my mum. I felt so poorly after, not to mention I haven't had caffeine for a few weeks and I felt terrible after the latte and didn't sleep properly at all. It's amazing how that can effect you after not eating them for ages!

You can get cholesterol checked at doctors or bigger pharmacies I think.

I've been decorating a cake for a competition and been picking at sweets. The sugar tasted weird after not having stuff for a while. I don't miss it. Is this really me?

image.jpg

9oz rump steak with chips. I asked for medium. It was more like medium rare with an emphasis on the rare. :rolleyes:

Why are most of my pics upside down!?

Decided we would eat really healthily from now on.......went on the BBC food website.
I've adapted the recipes a bit, but tonight we had really tasty fishcakes. So quick- just chucked two salmon steaks, a handful of herbs and a spoonful of curry paste into the processor. Fried in olive oil, 5 mins each side. Served on mixed leaves with sprouting beans, tomatoes and a few cashew nuts.
Yummy......but I am a bit hungry now.....

Why did I read this thread I've had dinner ! but hearing all these foods is making my mouth water !
I only had chicken casserole but now I want steak and Salmon fish cakes x

Latest posts

Back