Whats the best heat protective spray you use?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nenee

Reaction score
Hi there

Iv spent a fortune on heat protective sprays ie: ghd, tresame, etc and my hair ends up crunchy and dry:irked: Id like a oil of some sort that protects against heat but leaves hair shiny and glossy and not crunchy!

Any recommendations as i end up with loads of products and dry hair:irked:

cheers

I am not a hair geek but my friendly hairdresser uses ion lusterizing cream and ion heat protection spray - you can buy them at Sally Salon Services, and they are great!! They smell lovely and I straighten my hair every day and its in good condition!!

Tigi S Factor Flat Iron Spray is oily, but be warned if u use even slightly to much ur hail will feel greasy, but as far asd shine goes its amazing. . it al in the application. Hold it far far away from the hair and spray ONCE so it jus barely coats the hair, then str8n. . can also be applied to wet hair (my preference) before blow drying to protect from blow dry to finish. x

wella flat iron spray...you dont need to go over the top with it though

Hi, my hairdresser uses Mark Hill Heat Protection Spray on my hair. Its great as you can use it on wet hair and also dry hair. It is available from Botts and is on special offer just now :)

HTH :hug:

My hairdresser uses Paul Mitchell and my hair's fine with it. :)

thats great advice

thanks you everyone

cheers:)

Latest posts

Back