Whats the ratio of women geeks to men geeks

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
or cher! or the spice girls! or the supremes!

Maybe we should start a "chaps" or "men only" group where we can all talk about the important things in life..you know..women,footy cars,bikes and stuff ..a bit like the creches you get at some shopping malls where you can drop of the old fella and go shop knowing exactly where he is and what he's dong kind of thing :eek:

We could have our very own world,leather sofa's,wide screen TV,billiard table...you know like in the Heineken ads...oh bliss :lol::lol::lol:

You're making a lot of assumptions here Collin! :lol:

Not all male geeks are into women, footy, cars and bikes! :eek:

haha!

there is also The Male Geek.. dude with the limo on his avitar.. (sorry of he was mentioned)

I may be a woman.. but i could seriously "outbloke" a lot of you guys!! (and not even break a nail!)
seriously though love our menly men. xx

Thanks littlegrohl, *sniffs* thought they'd forgot about me.................:)

Just logged on,,didnt expect such a response,,colin you crack me up,,:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Well my hubby works really hard. He does the shopping every week, he cooks my tea every night, he irons, sorts washing, will clean, mows the lawn. He doesn't drink, smoke or swear (well only very very occassioanlly and even then it's not bad!), and he lets me practice beauty treatments on him including intimate waxing!
They're not all bad and my hubby is a good 'un!

p.s-he's still crap at spray tanning me!
Well you can't be perfect :)

Alright for some! You lucky thing!:lol:

What about the guys like me who aren't interested in the above, would you welcome me to your group listening to Kylie and Britney Spears on my ipod??:lol::lol:

LOL....You can come and listen to what the heck you like..if its Britney it will have to be with your ipod though :eek: and feel free to bring Kylie along any time you wish :Grope:

Hi don't forget we shy Allan fae glasgow.. x

We have some fab male geeks here...they may not post often but they are still around....Antony Buckley (antnbuckley)...Martin John(martinbambrough)..Allen Rapley(Envy)...Andy Rouillard (Axiom)...Doug Schoon....Nigel Rouse (Marketing-geek)....Carl Anderson (nailzoo)...Seanny...
Not to mention Collin and Stevie and Samuel etc.
See? There's loaaaaads of blokes here.:)
Someones gonna feel left out now cos I forgot them...I hope not!! xx

Oh and Alan aaaaaargghhhhhhh....luvs ya really hun x

i'l let you off then!

:green:

Well my hubby works really hard. He does the shopping every week, he cooks my tea every night, he irons, sorts washing, will clean, mows the lawn. He doesn't drink, smoke or swear (well only very very occassioanlly and even then it's not bad!), and he lets me practice beauty treatments on him including intimate waxing!
They're not all bad and my hubby is a good 'un!

p.s-he's still crap at spray tanning me!
Well you can't be perfect :)

OMG, Does he have a Brother????

xxx

Hi Everyone, Ok so Kylie, Britney, Cher, the Spice Girls and the Supremes have all been mentioned why hasn't anyone mentioned the talented, fantastic . . . . . . Scooch:), no group would ever be complete without Scooch playing in the background.

Collin, would I be welcome or have I really blown my chances:lol:.

Scooch???.....really:eek::lol:

Hi Everyone, Ok so Kylie, Britney, Cher, the Spice Girls and the Supremes have all been mentioned why hasn't anyone mentioned the talented, fantastic . . . . . . Scooch:), no group would ever be complete without Scooch playing in the background.

Collin, would I be welcome or have I really blown my chances:lol:.

But does Scooch come under Eurovision, which was already mentioned???

i think you've blown it with that one phil!

should have went with steps!

:)

Now come on there's nothing wrong with scooch :), and they were . . . . are so much more than just Eurovision, in a class of their own :lol:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back