What's the WORST nightwear you own ?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A few years ago I was going to a 70's themed birthday party. I bought an old sheet from an op shop with a god awful purple flowery pattern on it (very 70's) and got my sister to hem a piece of it to wear as a wrap around skirt for the party.

Anywho, I now use it as a sarong. I have a shower just before bed so I wrap it around myself to walk from bathroom to bedroom. I sleep in the buff.

So there is only some of us that sleep....dare i say it ...nude :o.........bout 6 in the evening i have a bath and wear my dressing gown............but when i am in bed................ITS NOTHING !!! xxxxxxxx

Ok, my worst have to be one of those all in one button up numbers, I call them my GTF jammies :lol: When those go on hubby knows that he is on a losing streak big time!!!

In fact, I am needing new ones as those ones are worn out!! :lol::lol:
Know excactly what you mean Fi I have a few pairs of them to :lol:
I saw these and thought of you :lol:
5c0f_12[1].jpg

ooooh love me PJs.

My MIL bought me a pair in cerise in cotton, they are soo comfy.

the top has shrunk and shows my tummy, the bottoms have shrunk but got baggy, so are 3/4 length but nestle under my tummy.

Still turns the hub on! tut!

I sometimes pair it with a brushed blue velour dressing gown that my MIL bought me, I like to tie it under my boobs, but they sag down anyways,

umm, loverly mental pic.
Your MIL doesnt like to think of you naked at the bedtime hour does she Ann!! lmao!!:lol:

Love my flannel PJ bottoms, but usually ruin them by wearing with some t-shirt that I deem too worn out to wear in public anymore.
:hug:

I wear a :D and a :wink2:

All my nightwear is a nightmare....!!!!

I actually walk around with very little on at the best of times...I really shouldn't but this body was ruined by my children so I am going to make sure they see their handiwork on a daily basis...!!!!!

So there is only some of us that sleep....dare i say it ...nude :o.........bout 6 in the evening i have a bath and wear my dressing gown............but when i am in bed................ITS NOTHING !!! xxxxxxxx

You are not alone!! I get home from work and put my pj's on straight away, but when I go to bed I whip them off! I cant get comfortable wearing anything in bed. My daughters the same, since she was really little we used to put her to bed in her pj's, we'd check on her an hour later and she was fast asleep, pj's on the floor!! She's taking after me though, straight in from school and she puts her pj's on!!

You geeks conjure up some lovely images :lol: Thanks for the laughs.
What did our men ever do to deserve a nightly dose of flanelette, baggy-ar**d, paint splattered, naff logoed (but very comfortable) bedroom attire ????
WHERE WILL I START ? :rolleyes:
Maybe it's about time we pointed them in the direction of La Senza..............

My nightwear is always perfectly gorgeous.
Slinky nighties, babydolls, matching sets.
Never wear them though:lol: I do look at them in the drawer occasionally!!
Fluffy jimjams and totes toasties.
With a hot water bottle of course!!
Summer is a different matter though.............big t shirts :lol:

There is no such thing as bad PJ's. I love my jarmies.

I actually wore pj's for the whole winter one year. Shhhhhh Don't tell anyone. I decided the worst part of the day was when you had to get out of your pj's, so I would wear them under my clothes.:o When I had a shower I'd just put on new pajamas.

I usually wear them all weekend if I can. Flanellette in winter, shortie ones in summer.

mine would have to be a frilly cotton maternity nighty that is going on 11 years old..
It even stilll has the belly and boobs that i lost but it didnt.. has buttons half way down the front.. and i think little pigs on it.. whatever they are they are little!

most unatractive thing i own.. and yet i live in it summer months.. right up till i get into bed.. then it comes off.. i sleep buff for no other reason then that i wake up with clothes wrapped around me and i cant handle it.. cotton sheets do me fine..

A black nylon see through nightshirt from Ann Summers all that was holding it was a a small tie in the middle of the bust area., what was the point in wearing it, looking back.

This is got to be the worst item ever.:eek::eek::eek::eek:

some pink maternity pyjamas with the nipple bits cut out for breast feeding (even though i'm not breast feeding). They are a kind of flannelette and truly disgusting, plus three sizes too big!! Need chucking out!!:)

I wear a :D and a :wink2:

All my nightwear is a nightmare....!!!!

I actually walk around with very little on at the best of times...I really shouldn't but this body was ruined by my children so I am going to make sure they see their handiwork on a daily basis...!!!!!

so funny:lol:

it might work as a good contraceptive for them when they are older too.

Latest posts

Back