What's the WORST nightwear you own ?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Angelaznailz

Reaction score
I've a pair of fleecy leopard print pyjamas that I love (and my hubby hates). :rolleyes:I just wondered what's the naffest nightwear you posess.
Don't hold back now !:lol:

I have some pj's that I love... they are pink with elephants all over them, and I love them. But they are the worst things ever now I washed them that many times they are more 3/4 length instead of full length lmao!!

Ok, my worst have to be one of those all in one button up numbers, I call them my GTF jammies :lol: When those go on hubby knows that he is on a losing streak big time!!!

In fact, I am needing new ones as those ones are worn out!! :lol::lol:

Sadly it's my birthday suit :smack: I wish I could lengthen the legs and take in the waist, but I can't find the right programme on my sewing machine :green:

pmsl at GTF jammies, i have some of them too, hubby knows not to even bother me then lol

but i think the worst jammies i have , are a dark green/turquoisey satin pair which are those weird short type with the strappy top, my boobs dont fit in the top and the shorts are those wide low hipster type things, look awful, feel ever worse IYKWIM, guess who bought them for me? oh thanks luv they are lovely :lol:

I have a pair of white boxers that used to belong to my ex ,
they are soooo comfy to wear with an old t shirt or pyjama top,
current fella isn't too keen lol :lol:

Big bright red fleece pyjamas which my mum bought for me 2 xmas ago. Problem, so warm you cant wear in bed, just dossing around before bed or after shower. Husband loved that, there stashed away now as every time I put them on he thought it was his lucky night!!! Told my mum I loved them, god bless her she bought me another pair this year, well my hubbys face was a picture of joy!!

Flannel Winnie The Pooh jammies that nearly reach my knees and I usually paire them up with my one pair of long-johns (thermal underwear, like spandex or tights?)

If I'm wearing Pooh, then its cold enough for them TOO!!!

Otherwise, it's a cami and a thong.
Can't go nekkid because if there's a problem with my 4 or 6yr old during the night... not convenient
:lol:

Sadly it's my birthday suit :smack: I wish I could lengthen the legs and take in the waist, but I can't find the right programme on my sewing machine :green:

oh christ now you come to mention it Sass, thats actually an awful thing for me to wear rofl , and if ya find that programme let me know, id deffo have use for it rofl:rolleyes:

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HA HA HA HA HA HA

PEEING my pants over this one!

....Anyway Sassy,there is nothing like satin sheets next to some nubile skin....:eek::lol:.......iam an "in the buff" person myself...

OOOOO I am a pjammie freak...
I LOVE pjs,
princess lily knows all about that (shes a love)

My worsed pair at the moment, would be some of those cute flanalette ones with cute patterns of pigs and things,
But I wear the bottoms a hell of a lot more than the top ( i tend to wear them with tshirts (easier for doing dishes etc)
So they are a totally different colour to the matching top,

But in the past I have had some awful ones, mainly tatty old mingin tshirts and minging paint covered jogging bottoms that go baggy at the knees and the bum lol,

Well for me its a red nightie with scottie dogs on the front, I wore it in hospital while I was there having my little boy over 5 years ago now! :eek:
There are holes on the front, and its dross, I cant get rid of it though, I dunno why, it really needs binning!

V, my kids see me butt naked if there is a prob, its kind of the norm now! lol!!

Now you're talking!! Pj's are my favourite clothes. The minute I get home from work the drill is: dump bag and coat, let the dog in the back yard, put kettle on, GO AND GET PJYAMAS ON WHILE KETTLE'S BOILING!.

I own various questionable "pairs" (some aren't actual pairs any more - how do you lose half a pair of pyjamas??), but I think my most attractive ones have to be the ones I'm wearing while I type this:

red tartan bottoms, and a red top with a picture of a scotty dog on the front (Tesco's finest).

My boyfriends dad bought him the most ugly t-shirt back from Australia but it has turned into my favorite nightwear.

I think its an XXL because its huge.......not that my boyfriend is, which makes it even more of a rubbish present.

Its black with a giant picture of a shark with its mouth wide open, mid attack mode but the best thing is............IT GLOWS IN THE DARK!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't usually wear anything, but for those special occasions I have a 12 year old shrunken nightie with black(ish) sheep on it. My husbands nan bought it for me one Christmas on finding out that I didn't wear anything in bed, (can't remember how we got onto that discussion) she didn't convert me with them though:green:.

What do I wear in bed........................

Chanel No 5

the other 364 nights, it's a thick pair of pj's with very baggy bottoms!

What do I wear in bed........................

Chanel No 5

the other 364 nights, it's a thick pair of pj's with very baggy bottoms!
Thats so cheeky!!!!!!!

ooooh love me PJs.

My MIL bought me a pair in cerise in cotton, they are soo comfy.

the top has shrunk and shows my tummy, the bottoms have shrunk but got baggy, so are 3/4 length but nestle under my tummy.

Still turns the hub on! tut!

I sometimes pair it with a brushed blue velour dressing gown that my MIL bought me, I like to tie it under my boobs, but they sag down anyways,

umm, loverly mental pic.

A couple of months ago I actually bought some gorgeous pj's. They're a dark grey colour luxury tencel material with satin edging and round the neckline there are diamontes dotted around! I felt like a film star wearing them, lol:green:

Then they went in the wash.......................

OMG! :eek: I have never seen stretch like it! My family think it is hilarious! The crotch is down to past my knees, the legs are now 2 foot too long (I am not even exaggerating a little bit, honest!) The top could be worn on it's own as a full length nightie, not.a.good.look.!

(still wear them, and look like a fallen film star :green:)

Latest posts

Back