What's your everyday perfume?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The ones that are always in my make up room without fail are chanal coco mademsioulle, YSL elle, N.Rodregiz for her. More recently I've just bought lady one million by Paco Raban, Victor Rolf Flower Bomb and chanel chance. I love them all!! Someone mentioned Britney Spears in the pink bottle - ive had this a few times and i agree everyone always asks what it is, really sweet and girly smelling, suppose i can get away with it at 23 lol! x

i wear jo malone, pomegranate noir. love it. ~:D

You cant beat Chanel no.5 but my favourite at the moment is eau de Soir by Sisley.

I wear LOADS of different ones...I'm an FM Perfume distributor so I get to pick from lots, but at the moment I'm wearing no. FM81 which is the same fragrance family as DKNY Be Delicious, lovely!:)

Coco Chanel - nothing better.

I have 2 others Chergui by Sergio Leutrens, also Wild Aoud by Montale Paris. Vanilla based perfumes suit me...

Wild Aoud was given to me by The CND Ukraine distributor Victoria because I said she smelled lovely. I then looked it up online as I had never heard of it and it is a fortune.

I feel terrible for accepting it now but she wouldn't take no for an answer bless her! :!:

Coco Chanel especially mademoiselle and also paco rabanne ultra violet
Coco Chanel always gets compliments and the most recognised x
:hug:

Im an Ultraviolet fan too....love the colour and the bottle is just cute :)

Also for the evening I love Vivienne Westwood Boudoir (sp?)...its heavy but perfect for a long nite ;P

XXX

Love so many! One of my faves is First by Van Cleef and Arpels, Chanel's Allure and Dior's Addict.:)

When I am not in the spa, as I don't allow perfumes because of client allergies etc. I like anything Bvlgari during the day but my absolute must at night is Coco. I got a sample bottle in the chemist about 28 years ago and I have worn the scent it ever since.

Perfume smells different in the heat I think and I found that I wear less than I would back in the UK.

I laughed at the body shop, again as it took me back to when everyone used to wear Dewberry.....yuck!

Oi ! lol ! x

Love perfume!!

depends totally on my mood! ;

If i want to feel sexy, burberry london, if i want to feel girly cerrutti 1881 if i want to feel poweful, provocative woman, elizabeth arden, at christmas coco chanel, oh, i could go on forever..............

All the perfumes I loved seem to have bn discontinued! :cry: xs pour elle, valentio v, mystery (naomi campbell) Do I have bad taste in perfume??? :lol: used to wear noa but it smells funny on me now for some reason!
love hugo deep red wear that all the time also kenzo amour but its not very strong! and love the new 1 million, it was so weird because I had just said to my boyfriend I loved his aftershave why dont they do the perfume saw it in boots the week later!! lol xx

Oh my god I can't believe I've only just found this thread....I love perfumes more than shoes!!
Faves at the mo are Ed Hardy love kills slowly, emporio Armani diamonds and kenzo a'mor (sp?)
Also sitting on my shelf are Chanel coco mademoiselle, Chanel chance (going off this a bit tho) ck summer, ckin2u, Paul smith extreme, kenzo flowers, gucci rush 2, Armani remix, JPG classic, ckone, ckbe, and a few perfumes from next.
If I sold all my perfumes I think I would have quite a large sum towards my house!! *sigh*
:)

I love DKNY woman wear that all the time!! Also Gucci Rush 2, Juicy Couture the original one Jo Malone Pomegrante and noir

My signature perfume is Angel by Thierry Mugler :) I think most people either love it or hate it!

I also have a few other perfumes that I really like but never usually wear (cos I'm ALWAYS wearing Angel, lol) Armani Diamonds, Armani Code, Dior Miss Cherie & Fantasy by Britney Spears (the pink 1, lol)

I love Estee's Pleasures oil!! It is great for nighttime outings!! But I use Lutece everyday for 16yrs!!! Nice, soft, and memorable!

Coco Chanel mademoiselle and Chanel Allure and then I love Narciso Rodriguez For Her.
I love them xx

Paul smith floral or lacoste pink for day!
I love Armani she (gold), gucci rush 2 for night :)

Latest posts

Back