What's your favourite Nail Product and Why?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bellabeautie

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I know everybody uses different systems and different products.... but I was wondering what all your favourite products are and why?

Do you own a certain product/s that you just have to order and order again and cant live without? It could be anything...from files to lotions and potions to manicure/pedicure products to nail art products.

I recently purchased some Solar Speed Spray, and I really do love it.

I am having a big spending spree online (watch out s2! :lol:) at the weekend, and would like to buy and try some new products. Look forward to hearing of your favourite products! xx

Hmmm this is a tough one! How about a top 5 as I love them all ;)

Solar Oil- you just can't beat healty natural nails, more durable enhancements, and soft skin surrounding the nails!

Cucumber Heel Therapy- going from cracked heels that would bleed to normal heels in a matter of weeks made me love this and I love to share the love!

Air Dry- I love to wear and do polish so an amazing top coat is a must and this is my fav :)

Marine Cooling Masque- I love the way feet look and feel when the masque is off as well as the delicious cooling sensation while it is on that lasts after removal

Nubar Nail Art pens- this is the only thing I love that is non-CND and they make nail art simple and easy for an art challenged chick like me ;)
Posted via Mobile Device

Hmmm this is a tough one! How about a top 5 as I love them all ;)

Solar Oil- you just can't beat healty natural nails, more durable enhancements, and soft skin surrounding the nails!

Cucumber Heel Therapy- going from cracked heels that would bleed to normal heels in a matter of weeks made me love this and I love to share the love!

Air Dry- I love to wear and do polish so an amazing top coat is a must and this is my fav :)

Marine Cooling Masque- I love the way feet look and feel when the masque is off as well as the delicious cooling sensation while it is on that lasts after removal

Nubar Nail Art pens- this is the only thing I love that is non-CND and they make nail art simple and easy for an art challenged chick like me ;)
Posted via Mobile Device

I love Solar Oil too, you just cant beat it!
I've read loads about the Cucumber Heel Therapy, I think I am going to have to get some, all Ive heard it good about it!
I also use Air Dry - my fave topcoat :)
Ive got similar to the nail art pens - Spangles. They are ok, but I think I am going to invest in some thin brushes and paint and do it that way. I cant seem to get really fine lines with the pens! xx

Oh, and forgot to say, it doesnt have to be CND products that you may love - anything you like! :wink2:

paints and a brush seem much easier to me to and i cant live without glitter you always need a bit of sparkle

paints and a brush seem much easier to me to and i cant live without glitter you always need a bit of sparkle

Hi, I have just been nosey-ing at your website - I am SO placing an order with you too, I love all the nail art products! I dont want to sound cheeky or anything :smack: but are your nail stickers good?! (like the nailtopia ones - I love them but they are quite expensive) and I am loving the look of all your stickers! I also saw the 3D nail art pens - what are these like? Sounds very interesting! With the paints, I see they come in a tube - would you just squeeze out some into a pot to use? (Does that sound stupid?! :o) and last question I promise - what are the water decals? From the pic, they look just like stickers?!! (I am having one of those days - I promise! :lol:)
Thanks xx

I love NSI Endurance Files and Turtle boards.

Durable, great shape for close cuticle work and the Turtles are perfect for those sensitive customers.

Also Cuticle Away fro mCND. Great product that really delivers

All the nail-art stuff. Can't live without it. ))

Young Nails Finish, uv gel topcoat, absolutely brilliant! :) xxx

Hi, I have just been nosey-ing at your website - I am SO placing an order with you too, I love all the nail art products! I dont want to sound cheeky or anything :smack: but are your nail stickers good?! (like the nailtopia ones - I love them but they are quite expensive)
and I am loving the look of all your stickers!

I have sold hundreds and never had a complaint so i would hope so lol but i use them and find them really good

I also saw the 3D nail art pens - what are these like? Sounds very interesting!

They are a thick paint so perfect for making 3d flowers use with brush dotting tool or just squeeze from tube

With the paints, I see they come in a tube - would you just squeeze out some into a pot to use? (Does that sound stupid?! :o)

I do sell a little pallette in tools category

and last question I promise - what are the water decals? From the pic, they look just like stickers?!! (I am having one of those days - I promise! :lol:)

Water decals are like the kids tattoos you cut round the design you wish to use the imerse in water for a few seconds then the design slides of the backing papper, like stickers but sit completely flat and are alot more detailed personally my favourite item ever!!
Thanks xx
no problem at all glad i could help x x

It has to be CND's Cuticle Away, having recently done their l&p conversion course and being introduced to it it has become my favourite item in my kit, I absolutely love it as I was so used to doing a dry prep and this has just made so much difference.

It has to be my tools,my curette,and pushie,i can not live without....combined with scrubfresh,for natural nail care it is the best in prep and makes nail enamel stay put...oh and then stickey the best base coat....oh and then speedey the best top coat....oh and then solar speed spray,instantly dries the nails in minutes,gives the nails lustre and sheen,and is amazing.....oh andcalgel clear gel,the most durable clear gel that sculpts,is beautiful to use and is the strongest soft gel on the market,in my opinion:green:

Oh and it has to be my mobile nail trolley,like a tardis,it has compartments,drawers,a placement to put all my enamels on it's stand,and i take it away with me even when we go back to France,incase i need it for an "emergency":idea:....i could go on for yonks....what else...solar oil,almond lotion,my heated mitts and booties,calgel colour no 31 and 45,calgel waterless hand wash,CND cuticle araser combined with solar oil as a moisture pack....any more????:rolleyes::eek::lol:

It has to be my tools,my curette,and pushie,i can not live without....combined with scrubfresh,for natural nail care it is the best in prep and makes nail enamel stay put...oh and then stickey the best base coat....oh and then speedey the best top coat....oh and then solar speed spray,instantly dries the nails in minutes,gives the nails lustre and sheen,and is amazing.....oh andcalgel clear gel,the most durable clear gel that sculpts,is beautiful to use and is the strongest soft gel on the market,in my opinion:green:

Oh and it has to be my mobile nail trolley,like a tardis,it has compartments,drawers,a placement to put all my enamels on it's stand,and i take it away with me even when we go back to France,incase i need it for an "emergency":idea:....i could go on for yonks....what else...solar oil,almond lotion,my heated mitts and booties,calgel colour no 31 and 45,calgel waterless hand wash,CND cuticle araser combined with solar oil as a moisture pack....any more????:rolleyes::eek::lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

I havne't got a firm favourite...... yet! I love them all :D Love your site too Nail Delight - just placed my first order and love the fact that I can pay offline :D

For my finish,,,solar oil,,,love it,,and Air dry,,fab xxxx

My Magic Wand and Finish by Young Nails.

I know, it definately looks different:lol: But once you get the hang of it...it really is magic:lol::lol:

Difficult to choose only ONE fave:

I LOVE CND's Air Dry. Can't live w/o it.

I also LOVE CND's Dry & Shine. Unfortuntely, it's been discontinued so I guess I will have to live w/o it... :cry:

LOVE Solar Oil...another can't live w/o!

Well sorry its the old solar oil for me too ,as it smells so yummy and my Nsi Glaze n go,easy to use, beautiful finish,cuts my timing down and saves me arm ache.:lol:

Latest posts

Back