What's your favourite....

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CadenceAlex

Reaction score
Perfume/Scent!

I noticed someone on here say they got some Gucci...

I love:

Angel - Thierry Mugler
Cerruti 1881
The original Jean Paul Gaultier
Baby Doll..

I always get bought different perfumes each year.. I love having them.. but don't often wear them.. same with shoes!!!

Be Delicious - DKNY

Chanel No5, Anais Anais and Pure Purple by Hugo Boss.

Ralph - Ralph Lauren
Touch Of Pink - Lacoste
Chance - Channel

My favourite is GUCCI No 2

I love:
Alien - Thierry Mugler
L'eau de Issey - Issey Miyake
Chance - Chanel
Flower - Kenzo

madamoiselle by channel and jean paul gautier...my faves i tend to stick with them...i love all the different designs of the gautier bottles....bit of a collector of them

dolce and gabana - light blue

and

anna sui - dolly girl

Chanel 'madamoiselle', i always keep well stocked with this!!!

that was me i got gucci perfume for my birthday ! lovely
i also love jlo- glow x x

jules x

Anna Sui - Sui Dreams
Coco Mademoiselle
& Angel - Thierry mugler.

The only 2 perfumes I wear are

Angel - Thierry Mugler
Jean Paul Gaultier 'Classique'

Love them both! x

Estee Lauder Beautiful:green:

I only wear Lovley by Sarah Jessica Parker (S.J.P) i also wear the body lotion its got little tiny bits of glitter init i love the fresh smell xxx

I love the smell of Obsession by Kalvin Cline .....

ooooh i wear jean paul gaultier the original, and coco madamoiselle and allure by chanel. i buy joop and jean paul gaultier Le Male for my other half...i have been known to spritz myself in le male , it smells gorgeous xx:green:

I love cerutti 1881 and Jean paul too! I did have Jlo miami glow which was nice and fresh! I also had britneys purfume but dont really like that now!! xx:hug: xx

Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue
Calvin Klein Eternity
:green:

handmaiden said:
ooooh i wear jean paul gaultier the original, and coco madamoiselle and allure by chanel. i buy joop and jean paul gaultier Le Male for my other half...i have been known to spritz myself in le male , it smells gorgeous xx:green:
I love gAULTIER ON OTHER PEOPLE, BUT IT SMELLS LIKE CAT PEE ON ME FOR SOME REASON!:lol:

nailaholic said:
I love gAULTIER ON OTHER PEOPLE, BUT IT SMELLS LIKE CAT PEE ON ME FOR SOME REASON!:lol:

lmao

I've found that with some perfumes... I love J'adore on some people but it smells awful on me...

Latest posts

Back