What's your favourite....

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I find my perfumes change on me from time to time. I usually wear Elizabeth Arden's Fifth Avenue, then I have some of her new stuff after 5. I love Dolce light blue, quite a few from Givenchy too.

Where do you all spray when you spray....what a question I know....lol

I spray it in my hair that tends to stay with you all day especially if you have longer hair. Another great place for me is in my cleavage, another great way for the fragrance to radiate all day! If you start perspiring your fragrance really comes up nicely.

aj

Here are some of my favourite fragrances

Chance Chanel
Jadore
Romance
Ralph Blue
Lauren Style
Echo Woman
Light Blue

coco mademoiselle
and a new one out that is so nice is Pure Turquoise by Ralph Lauren. I think he is my favourite Fragrance Label
xxxxxxx:hug: :hug: Love perfume cant get enough of it!

Bagpuss said:
Anyone think a perfume swap is a good idea....???? Do any of you have any bottles that you just don't like...????

I have a bottle of Angel..(no box)...nearly full....dont like it....anyone wanna swap for something else.....??

xxx

I love Angel, I used to wear it all the time but my husband finds it too heavy so I don't wear it now. Sorry hun, would love to though.

aj1 said:
I find my perfumes change on me from time to time. I usually wear Elizabeth Arden's Fifth Avenue, then I have some of her new stuff after 5. I love Dolce light blue, quite a few from Givenchy too.

Where do you all spray when you spray....what a question I know....lol

I spray it in my hair that tends to stay with you all day especially if you have longer hair. Another great place for me is in my cleavage, another great way for the fragrance to radiate all day! If you start perspiring your fragrance really comes up nicely.

aj

A great trick is the back of your neck. Then people can smell it when your hair moves and for people that get close enough but then it is not too over powering. I also spray the air and walk in to it.

:Love: YSL Babydoll :Love:

Versace Woman
Cristian Dior Dune
Amarige
Cerruti 1881

all lovely.

Chanel No5 is my all time favorite. But i also love DKNY and Elizabeth Arden 'sunflowers' for day at the moment

i like CKone i wear it everyday for work as its not too heavy.
if im off out i'll wear something stronger - hugo deep red, gucci envy i like. i also like kenzo flower too xx

just bringing this one back to say i have fell in love with a new perfume....smelt a sample in this months Glamour mag ... its Miss Sixty elixir and its gorgous....just popping it on my Santa list now...lol xx

Chanel Allure. Have worn it for years and love it.

I have tried to change but other perfumes either make me get a headache or sneeze.

i love anything by chanel and i`m lucky that when hubby goes away he always comes back 100ml bottle in hand:) i also have a very sentimental favourite called cassini which i was wearing when i met my hubby and so now i only wear this on anniversary`s etc...it makes my hubby go all mushy,love him putty in my hands!
karen

mine has to be
channel no5
D&G (original red box)
jean paul gautier (classic)

always use these three,get brought others but never the same,and end up giving them away!!!:rolleyes:

shellie x

I must admit to being a bit of a closet perfume freek, but my favorites are

Donna Karen - Cashmier Mist
Estee Lauder - Knowing

and the best and typically the hardest to get hold of is
Claude Montana - Montana

I do have a few (cough) others I like too, the other day one of my friends has a nice perfume on, when I asked, she quietly told me it was the new Victoria Beckham one - have to say loved it!!!

I wear Givenchy 111 - especially in the summer
Givenchy Amarige
Chanel - Coco

I find I tend to 'turn' quite a few perfumes and they end up vey sickly but I have been wearing these for years.

i love ysl paris
dior - addict
davidoff - coolwater

used to love ysl champagne but they stopped doing it :rolleyes: it was lovely

opium is my no 1, i wear it if i am going out, them i wear poison by dior all other times, i also like gucci envy but after one bottle i got a bit sick of it

Clarins eau dynamisante oil spray for day
Chanel Allure for going out

My passion is perfume these are my favs at the moment.

Chance by Chanel
Beyond Paradise by Estee Lauder
Ralph Blue by Ralph Lauren
Pure Turquoise Ralph Lauren
Lauren Stlye by Ralph lauren
Jadore by Dior
Forever and Ever by Dior

:Love::Love::Love:
God, way too many to mention!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I could write all night:hug:

DNKY be delicious.

I also love the TED Baker limited edition body spray, the man who sits next to me at work says I smell like love hearts. And then smells me. Which is nice.........

x x x

My all time fave is Angel and also the new one they do (thierry mugler) called Alien!

Latest posts

Back