What's your OH like?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking at all these lovely photos and ... Gorgeous girls, I'd say these fellas are doing mighty well themselves!! X X

Looking at all these lovely photos and ... Gorgeous girls, I'd say these fellas are doing mighty well themselves!! X X

I'd have to agree, Gigi. I wish them all long lasting love...the kind of love we've found.

Aww this is a lovely thread!my OH is lovely!!he has abit of a temper and abit of a jack the lad but hes also kind,supportive,fantastic dad,funny and he adores me without been too slushy and i love him to bits!! My piks not the best but only one iv got on my new phone!..
c123842d-908b-a61a.jpg

Ahhh gorge bump! U had buba yet? X

Ahhh gorge bump! U had buba yet? X

Aw thanks,yeah iv got a little boy toby adam william stocks,hel be one next month i cant beleive it.
c123842a-a365-fed7.jpg
my little toby-toes xx

Sent from my X10i

Aw thanks,yeah iv got a little boy toby adam william stocks,hel be one next month i cant beleive it.
c123842a-a365-fed7.jpg
my little toby-toes xx

Sent from my X10i

Hes gorgeous hun!!

Xxxx

My other half mark we have been together 11 years and have baby Ava who is now 2! :)
good thread it's nice to see more of people!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1316344157.848512.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1316344157.848512.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 110
My other half mark we have been together 11 years and have baby Ava who is now 2! :)
good thread it's nice to see more of people!

It's nice to see you!!

After this thread I watched the film last night and cried like a baby!! x

My boyfriend is everything I could want in a man and more! We've been together nearly 2yrs but we were friends for 7yrs we both had crushes on each other but never knew.

I was in a car accident 3yrs ago and was left scarred and disabled, It was a really low point and i thought No one would want to be with me, then along came my knight in shining armour.

He cuddles me when I need it, makes me laugh when I feel sad, brings me tea in the morning, tells me he loves me and I'm beautiful every single day, he's supported me through college both financially and emotionally and he gives me a kick up the backside when I need it ( not literally lol), he's also trained in sports massage so he gives the best back rubs ever! Oh and he's totally gorgeous!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1316363321.570040.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1316363321.570040.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 120
My boyfriend is everything I could want in a man and more! We've been together nearly 2yrs but we were friends for 7yrs we both had crushes on each other but never knew.

I was in a car accident 3yrs ago and was left scarred and disabled, It was a really low point and i thought No one would want to be with me, then along came my knight in shining armour.

He cuddles me when I need it, makes me laugh when I feel sad, brings me tea in the morning, tells me he loves me and I'm beautiful every single day, he's supported me through college both financially and emotionally and he gives me a kick up the backside when I need it ( not literally lol), he's also trained in sports massage so he gives the best back rubs ever! Oh and he's totally gorgeous!

Sorry about your accident, he sounds and looks like a lovely person :) xx

So can I ask now how did your OH propose? Or if he hasn't what's your dream way for him to propose to you? Xx

Aww this is a nice thread. :)

My boyfriend is wonderful, treats me like a princess and sends me lovely, romantic texts or emails pretty much every day. Oh and he's hot too :wink2:

I couldn't imagine ever living without him, he's my soul mate and he's been wonderful with my 3 children.

Attachments

• IMGP0190resize.jpg
    IMGP0190resize.jpg
    109.8 KB · Views: 123
Actually .. he didn't ... he just TOLD me we were going to get married ... only 2 weeks after I met him!! And this from a man who claims to be quite shy!! :Love:

Actually .. he didn't ... he just TOLD me we were going to get married ... only 2 weeks after I met him!! And this from a man who claims to be quite shy!! :Love:

Haha! That's fantastic! What did you say to that???

My boyfriend told me he loves me and he wants to marry me about a week into our relationship, still going strong over a year later so I'm hopeful for a ring soon. I'm not sure how I'd want him to do it, long as it wasn't really cheesy but was romantic for us and meant something to both of us and not everyone else :) x

Sorry about your accident, he sounds and looks like a lovely person :) xx

He really is genuinely the nicest person I have ever met. He'd do anything for anyone in need. He wants to retain to work with teenagers with addictions. So when I'm finished in college next year he'll be starting and I'll support him like he's supported me.

He hasn't proposed yet but it's on the cards as we've talked about it so much and we keep looking at rings so I can show him the styles I like.
He actually bought me a birthday card saying to my fiancé.

I'm not sure how I'd like him to propose but when he does I'll definitely be saying yes x

Tipstotoes "Last time he was in Afghan we didnt get to speak often due to where he was, post took 4-6 wks to reach him, no outbound post from him and unfortunately our phone calls were 2-3minutes of broken line from a sat phone....! Yet he still managed to send me flowers and baloons on valentines - he arranged them 3months in advance"

Now that made me cry, how lovely!

My Allan is the kindest and most decent man I ever met. We have been together 17 years now, and he has never let me down or been inconsiderate.
The poor sod has had to contend with my ridiculous working hours, never doing any house stuff and coming home to confess to buying yet another property for him to do up.

He does moan and grump, but he gets those overalls on and mucks in.

He is a real gentleman, and has that lovely knack of always knowing the right thing to do or say.

H e is also a lovely Dad to the furbabies, and usually has a persian perched on him. Sat up all night when Jasper went missing.

All in all, a good old stick

Here's me and my gorgeous OH, my best friend, my favourite person in the whole wide world :). Came in to my world 6 years ago and saved me from a lifetime stuck in an abusive relationship. Makes me smile every single day, would walk over hot coals for me (although admitting that in public would ruin his hard man rep lol)...and has the most annoying habit of making me laugh when I'm mad at him :)

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1316371861.817100.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1316371861.817100.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 154
My OH didn't propose either, Gigi. We were going to the beach for a weekend getaway and he said, "Hey, why don't we get married on the beach...while we're there?"

So romantic. Where's the sarcasm smiley?

He actually bought me a birthday card saying to my fiancé.

Lol I wud of thought it was him proposing! Maybe it was and you didn't take the bait ahaha! :o Lol! So lovely tho that he's been there for you :)

All you other geeks too are very lucky ladies! X

Latest posts

Back