What's your real name and where are you from?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm Tanya from Leighton Buzzard in Bedfordshire. All my customers find it highly amusing that my name is Tanya when I turn up at their house to give them a spray tan! Oh and I'm addicted to SalonGeek!

I used to live there! Then I moved to Wing.

I'm Rob and I live in North Carolina, USA.

Hello geeks i'm Alison and I'm from Basildon, Essex :0) x

Hello, am Cherie Hardy and I live in Aberdeen, Scotland

xxxx

Hollie from the west midlands x

I'm Laura and I'm from Rotherham x

Hiya I'm Steph 😜 and I'm from Aberdeenshire x

Ami.. Middlesex Enfield :)

Hey geeks from clearly across the world!! I'm Leanne from Beverley, East Yorkshire :)

Hi I'm Steph from Stratford on Avon x

Hi all! Im a newbie.
Im Jodie, a mobile hairdresser from Kettering, Northants! :) xx

I'm Ruth and I'm from West Yorkshire x

Lol, I was just reading back over the fun we had on this thread!!!

Them were the days :cool:

Evil Infidel Cow!

Haha !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Evil witch of Florida aka Pinocchio

My dainty little nose >

Your nose >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Haha !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Evil witch of Florida aka Pinocchio

My dainty little nose >

Your nose >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Axl says the restraining order still stands.

Axl says the restraining order still stands.
Pah. See why that nose of yours is so long Pinocchio ... so many fibs .............. I'm seeing him on the 31st May

Pah. See why that nose of yours is so long Pinocchio ... so many fibs .............. I'm seeing him on the 31st May

Axl's.........cheating on me?

With......you?!

But he just got rid of all the sores!!!!

Axl's.........cheating on me?

With......you?!

But he just got rid of all the sores!!!!

Don't be silly, it's aalllllll in your head ... have you been taking your medications - you know the ones that stop you being more deluded than the most deluded delusional witch ever in the history of the world??

Also I think you meant to write roses not sores - get a decent phone or turn th predictive text off!

Don't be silly, it's aalllllll in your head ... have you been taking your medications - you know the ones that stop you being more deluded than the most deluded delusional witch ever in the history of the world??

Also I think you meant to write roses not sores - get a decent phone or turn th predictive text off!

No. No, I got that right. Sores. Yes, SORES. Countless courses of antibiotics to get rid of the nasties you gave him. But it's all good now. They're gone along with the extra weight he gained from all the years of unhappiness living with a wretched old hag like you. I saw your pictures. Three words: FULL. BODY. LIFT.

Now he's youthful and back in fine form. He's allowing you to see him so that he may hand you an updated restraining order. Your incessant phone calls are keeping us up at night. We are exhausted from our passionate love. You really must cease and desist.

Stop calling. I'm embarrased for you. I really am.

Latest posts

Back