Whats your signature?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Danger Mouse

Reaction score
Not sure if I'm posting in the right section but here goes.

I had a client this morning who made a comment about my nails saying " If its not red tips, its full on red, if its not red glitter then its red detail, what is it with you and red?"

Which got me thinking, it must be my personal signature. Its not my favorite colour, its just a colour I happen to like on my nails, so I just thought I'd ask if anyone else has signature mark?

Perhaps not a particular "mark", but I do my damndest to be sure if a client absolutely must have a p&w (WHICH I DETEST), then I try my hardest to convince them to have at least a rhinestone or flicks or a flower on at least one finger.

I cant' stand for the nails to go out the door unadorned and so plain. Makes me CRAZY lol:lol:

Perhaps not a particular "mark", but I do my damndest to be sure if a client absolutely must have a p&w (WHICH I DETEST), then I try my hardest to convince them to have at least a rhinestone or flicks or a flower on at least one finger.

I cant' stand for the nails to go out the door unadorned and so plain. Makes me CRAZY lol:lol:
Oh, I couldn't agree more! I actually try to change their minds and not let them have a p&w at all! We ussually end up doing a gliitery french, using one of the CND Metro powders for the tip...

I would say 90% of the time my clients have a customblend with white glitter tips..... no one else around here seems to do anything like that, so people can tell when I have done them now..... W-Hoo, that's what we like!! Lol

My personal nails, well I would say that most of the time, they look ruined!!
Not a style you see in Scratch very often!

Oh, I couldn't agree more! I actually try to change their minds and not let them have a p&w at all! We ussually end up doing a gliitery french, using one of the CND Metro powders for the tip...

oh deeear, my signature style for EVERYTHING is plain and simple!!! lol.

My business cards, price lists, decor, uniform, nails, make up (apart from in my avatar lmao).

I love minimalist-ism. lol.

My hair is about the most unplain thing. but for work its just in a bun!!

Im not into much fussy, aparty from the odd airbrush design on my tootsies. occasionally on my finers if the mood takes me!

=]

You can call me plain jane!

Coloured, glitter l&p's. My nails are always almond, custom blended, coloured and glittered french, usually with rhinestones too. I often have my ring fingers slightly different from the rest of the nails too. It's rubbing off on my clients, I've been doing tons of coloured l&p work lately :)

I think that my signature is bling ring fingers, I do alot of french's and then the client wants something a bit different and likes what Ive got so they have similar on their ring fingers, usually glittery and sparkly, sometimes with dangles.

For myself at the moment I am trying out all my new enamels from Creative, so my signature look is out the window for now! Jiggy is my current look!! lol

For my fingers it is the louder and wilder the better as much nail art as i can get away with lol
and i always always have my toes painted with art work of some kind.
Don't do plain on myself, do enough of that on the clients fingers but they do tend to all copy my toes so that's good

Hiya

I have to say mine is Silver Foils/Clear Tips and tiny amount of silver metro in my perfect pink powder

I love Dark moody Red lipstick nails too

Jenx
Advanced Beauty Clinic - Warwickshire

I stand corrected.

My "marble" was spotted at the store today by the mother of a client, who works in a corner store. Another of my client's was buying milk...wearing one of my marbles
And the cashier says "you go to Victoria for your nails?"
etc. etc..

So, i guess my mark in this town is Marbles and non-boring french's with something adorning them

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

(PS: picked up another client today while wearing marble myself. Gotta say, brings me loads of business hehe)

I haven't really found my mojo yet... but the look I really really love and how I like my own is best described by the cover picture on Gigi's nail class book. Although to have mega long nail beds like that is a dream...!!!

So for me it is a more natural soft looking french manicure... or even the bog standard P&W...

I actually don't like any form of nail art or glitter tips or anything like that... my daughter is forever sticking things on her nails... toes I don't mind so much but again none of the really arty farty stuff...

But then once I have got going and got as far as I can with the basics...I am sure I will want to experiment and this post will come back to haunt me :lol:

It has to be the red thing with me too. 9 out of 10 sets that I do on myself includes red somewhere, normally glitter lol. There are alot of people walking round with lovely colour fades atm as no-one else seems to do them round here.

Toes are normally french but at the Mo are painted a very dark cherry (NSI colour) but they will be red before the day is through as I am off out tonight and wearing RED!!!!!!

Coloured, glitter l&p's. My nails are always almond, custom blended, coloured and glittered french, usually with rhinestones too. I often have my ring fingers slightly different from the rest of the nails too. It's rubbing off on my clients, I've been doing tons of coloured l&p work lately :)

Yep thats your signature :lol: the thing is did you notice?? I had no idea, until it was pointed out .

For myself at the moment I am trying out all my new enamels from Creative, so my signature look is out the window for now! Jiggy is my current look!! lol

haha so I take it a different colour on each nail? Technicolor lol I like it

Toes are normally french but at the Mo are painted a very dark cherry (NSI colour) but they will be red before the day is through as I am off out tonight and wearing RED!!!!!!

mine alternate between the two but their currently red :)

I have to say my signature is the fact that my nails are ALWAYS fantastic! I am lucky enough to have very nice looking natural nails, which are now strong, long and squoval :green: had to get that word in!

I ALWAYS have a colour on, maybe change it once a week, usually a strong colour, Black is a fave of mine, dark reds, plums, chocolates, then over to the brighter colours such as Essie's 'Watermelon'! Bright barbie style pink! I LOVE IT!!!!!:green::green::green::green::green: Nothing gets me more excited than a lovely set of nails and a client wanting colour - and painting nails is by far my most favourite thing EVER! I have got it down to a fine art!

I hate to blow my own trumpet - but my main competition are 2 nss - I have yet to see a potential client with a better polish job than one of mine!!

My nails get me business - potential clients walk through my door, see my nails, comment on how nice they are and book!

Even if it means at the end of a 12 hour day sitting and taking a little time to do my own - I will. I cannot have less than perfect nails.

God I love being a nail tech! Gone all warm and fuzzy now :green::green:

tbh, my signature is extended! I dont really have a certain colour that i go 4, im usually experimenting with diff colour combo's.

But i never have p+w or painted/natural nails. Or very rarely anyways cos i did have p+w last week but that was only cause i wanted to try out ezflows perfection tips and the coverpink!

I usually have black or white flowers tho so maybe thats my sig?!

My nails are always very long and very red.

I'm moving toward the custom blended french look lately though for advertising reasons. I will have to lose a bit of length though or they will look silly.:cry:

Latest posts

Back