When is it wrong to keep quiet? Debate.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I answered the first question of the quiz and watched less than two minutes of the video but theses were my thoughts...

The girl walking into the restaurant covered in cuts and bruises and the man walking in behind her shouting at her, would I intervene? No and I'll tell you why briefly. My husband intervened years ago with a guy slapping a girl in the street...he confronted the guy, the girl in the meantime got up of the pavement where she had been punched so hard and attacked my husband for interfering in their argument.

The video clip was showing domestic violence, then showed a picture of Rhianna when her boyfriend beat her up.....SHE STILL went back to him, most people that suffer violence do...

I have no time for it to be honest, there is so much violence and random attacks on men and women. For putting your five pence in these days you probably would leave with a knife wound if you were that lucky to actually come out alive. I keep myself to myself these days. I would probably call the police if I witnessed something untoward going on but generally I don't take much notice and just keep moving.

I know this is slightly off topic, but talking about intervening.. tonight a man jumped off a bridge on the M1, a motorist man stopped, got out of his car to help him, and the motorist was run down by another motorist and killed. Very sad.

I answered the first question of the quiz and watched less than two minutes of the video but theses were my thoughts...

The girl walking into the restaurant covered in cuts and bruises and the man walking in behind her shouting at her, would I intervene? No and I'll tell you why briefly. My husband intervened years ago with a guy slapping a girl in the street...he confronted the guy, the girl in the meantime got up of the pavement where she had been punched so hard and attacked my husband for interfering in their argument.

The video clip was showing domestic violence, then showed a picture of Rhianna when her boyfriend beat her up.....SHE STILL went back to him, most people that suffer violence do...

I have no time for it to be honest, there is so much violence and random attacks on men and women. For putting your five pence in these days you probably would leave with a knife wound if you were that lucky to actually come out alive. I keep myself to myself these days. I would probably call the police if I witnessed something untoward going on but generally I don't take much notice and just keep moving.

No I can completely understand but wasnt aiming this at you or anyone directly.

I understand that in many situations it is sometimes not ones place to intervene but I also understand there are many situations when a voice goes unheard.

Because of this it does make it harder for Joe Public to feel they can stand up and speak out.

No I can completely understand but wasnt aiming this at you or anyone directly.

I understand that in many situations it is sometimes not ones place to intervene but I also understand there are many situations when a voice goes unheard.

Because of this it does make it harder for Joe Public to feel they can stand up and speak out.

Ha ha with love. I didn't take it personally, it was an interesting thread. :)

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back