When is someone going to invent a lightweight nail table?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes it is very sturdy and I have no problem with any treatment. If you go onto Go Outdoors website you can see it. It is a nice size as well to hold everything on it.

Hi Hun is it the adjustable one, sorry there are so many on the website xxx

Could someone please post a link for either the camping table or a lightweight table please? Thanks ever so much you diamonds, you could just save my back! Lol
Also, can anyone recommend a decent clip on light? Preferably a daylight one, as I've heard these are best :)

xxx

Last edited:
This one is only 3kg but was out of stock when I went in. Perhaps order online? X they've got loads on there

Hi there for all who are interested the highgear adjustable camping table with carry handle weighs about 3 kgs and is so easy to adjust. Even though it is light, I have never had any wobbles with it. If you go to Tents | Camping Equipment | Outdoor Clothing & Waterproof Clothing and type in high gear adjustable camping table you will see it. It is just the job. Hope this helps. It is I believe £34.99 but worth every penny. I have one of the kidney shaped ones which I got first but just keep it in the house as it is so heavy for me to carry about with everything else.

Sorry the answer does not include the website for some reason it has changed it. It can be found in Go Outdoors the camping shop.

Haha no use without a link!!! I actually went to my go outdoors on the way home today to look at this one but it is waaaaay too low down http://www.gooutdoors.co.uk/hi-gear-resin-top-high-camping-table-p143909

I did find a good one but as I'm on my iPad I'll have to go find it and come back and repost. Just didn't want anyone to go get the one in this link as its not suitable xx

This is the one I recommend http://www.gooutdoors.co.uk/hi-gear-double-picnic-table-p194434

It is super light, folds down easily and has a double carry handle. It says Hi-Gear on the top but can be scraped off (was partly removed already in the store)

It is quite sturdy and a really good size. The overall look is quite pleasant/neutral not steel/industrial. It is what I'd call table height.

This one is also good, Hi Gear again, suuuper light with a carry handle and half the size of the one above but I think a fair bit wobblier too :( It would do as a compact option, IMO.

The one the previous poster linked to has a ridged surface and looked very industrial/camping chic!

I'd personally go for one of these two Hi Gear ones xx hth's guys!!

Haha thank you.... Do you have either? Did you see them both in the shop? X

This is the one I recommend http://www.gooutdoors.co.uk/hi-gear-double-picnic-table-p194434

It is super light, folds down easily and has a double carry handle. It says Hi-Gear on the top but can be scraped off (was partly removed already in the store)

It is quite sturdy and a really good size. The overall look is quite pleasant/neutral not steel/industrial. It is what I'd call table height.

I think I prefer this one :) I wonder what the exact measurements are?! I'm off to research!!!! Lol. Thanks so much xxx

I thought the measurements were online :(
It's about a metre wide, large for a nail desk but I think a good size. Definitely table height. This is the one I'll be getting soon I think xx

I just got this one off ebay:

LIGHTWEIGHT ALUMINIUM FOLDING PICNIC TABLE CAMPING FESTIVAL CAR BOOT BBQ PICNICS | eBay

It was cheap, it's very light, in fact I can carry in with one hand along with my kit bag. I used it tonight for the first time and found that (a) its a bit wobbly, not too unbearable though (b) its 59cm between me and the client, I found that that distance is a bit too far, would like something narrower (c) the surface is actually only made of hardboard, but it is acetone proof.

It's not perfect, after all it is a camping table, but the fact that it is so so light and easy to carry kind of makes up for the other bits. I'll still be using this instead of my heavy kidney shaped one until I can find something better.

I have a Coleman 6 in 1 camping table and it's brilliant.

You actually get 2 tables for your money which is great for other services or just as a spare.

It is wide enough to get everything in but not so wide as you are reaching over.

I paid around £45 for mine and it's the best piece of equipment I have bought (except my shellac lamp!!)

It is also really light and adjustable in height.

HTH

Hi ladies

I'm back. Ok went to go outdoors and did a bit of research :sad: sorry to say none of their tables were sturdy enough for my liking a bit to muchnwobble (hmm like me :D).

Anyway now going to see if I can view a Coleman 6 in 1 table which perhaps if it's really good if anyone lives near me in Essex we could go half on. Just a thought. If not it's going to be the kayline table for me.

I will post my further research on here. Xxxxx

Any updates on any mobile manicure tables? Xx

Hof beauty.co.uk folding manicure table. Good size. Sturdy.

Latest posts

Back