When you ...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Miss Sparkle

Reaction score
Need a wee and are visiting a client, what do you do? I never ever go to the loo in clients’ houses. I just think it’s not right. So I go to amazing lengths to avoid doing so. Last night, the girl’s house was 5 mins from my parent’s to I let myself in their house, used the loo and their lovely hand wash, when downstairs and was feeling a bit peckish so helped myself to some bread and cheese before going on my way. My parents were out so I felt a bit cheeky but felt even worse when there was a programme on the sofa for a funeral happening at that very time! *guilt*!

Is anyone else like this with clients or is it just me?

Haha.
I'm exactly the same. I would rather take a detour than use a client's toilet.

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using SalonGeek

I only use one clients toilet but she is my favourite client and we are now really good friends.

I am a clean freak especially about bathrooms and kitchens so I wait till I get home and go. X

I'm exactly the same! What a relief I thought I was the only one. If I'm at a friends house doing their hair I don't think twice about nipping to the loo but for actual clients I've never ever in the whole time I've been mobile x

I have been at someone's house for 5 hours before and not gone toilet, think I would only do it if I really had to, but I also don't accept drinks so cuts down the amount I need to go lol think I have only used the loo once and that was at friends who lives in my old flat

Sent from my LT15i using SalonGeek

Omg I am exactly the same???? But I love all my clients and been doing most of them for about 4 years plus so it's not like I don't no them??? I thought I was the only 1! And I don't drink enough water coz I don't want to need to loo all day!! Ha! X x x

Ladies, you need to drink during the day! Your kidneys will suffer dreadfully, not to mention the possibility of bladder infections.

Ladies, you need to drink during the day! Your kidneys will suffer dreadfully, not to mention the possibility of bladder infections.

And you need to wee when you have the urge. Holding it in is just as bad :)

It's not so much that I would sit cross legged while at a clients house haha I think maybe I have a nervous bladder and something in my head tells me I don't need to go while I'm there :/ I've always hated public bathrooms too, as a little girl I made my mum carry those horrible tissue toilet seat cover things around otherwise I would refuse to go haha

I dont see what the problem is. We all have to wee, your clients are not going to think your weird for needing to use the toilet and unless they are dirty people, which I doubt they are, their toilets will be fine to use.
x

If you need a wee you need a wee!! I have plenty of clients that I know well enough to ask to use their toilet before I leave, I also have some toilets in supermarkets/hotels that are conveniently(!) located around town...... I make sure I leave travel time so I can detour if I need to.

I do accept drinks from clients and no-one has ever acted oddly when I ask to use their bathroom!

Latest posts

Back