Where can I find the video?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bellabeautie

Reaction score
I ordered my Minx Kit last week (hoping it shall be here tomorrow!) The lady at S2 said I could view the video on Minx Nails website. Well I have looked on there and I cannot find it anywhere! I think I am ok with the process, but would just like to see it being done before I do my first set.

Thanks Geeks xx

I ordered my Minx Kit last week (hoping it shall be here tomorrow!) The lady at S2 said I could view the video on Minx Nails website. Well I have looked on there and I cannot find it anywhere! I think I am ok with the process, but would just like to see it being done before I do my first set.

Thanks Geeks xx

Hi

www.minxnails.com

:hug:

Thats the website I went on. But I cant find the video on there. Am I being stupid?!! :irked:

Thanks Geeg! Was just about to re-post the link for her!:)

Ok, I think I am just being stupid!! :rolleyes: I clicked on the link Geeg, but on the page it took me to just had a blank space where the video should be!:(

Ok, I think I am just being stupid!! :rolleyes: I clicked on the link Geeg, but on the page it took me to just had a blank space where the video should be!:(

Click in the blank space .. you may need to down load some software to view it but it is there.

Thanks for starting this thread Bellabeautie....I have never been able to find the training video either....ANYWHERE :o

No idea why...been on every site imaginable....even the one's in the links.

Anyway Geegs link got it for me (even though I had been on that site numerous times :rolleyes: ) and I am so pleased and wondering why I never asked in the first place!

Thanks everyone xxx

Normally you have to PAY to view that link ... It is my gift to you all!!! :hug:

Thanks for starting this thread Bellabeautie....I have never been able to find the training video either....ANYWHERE :o

No idea why...been on every site imaginable....even the one's in the links.

Anyway Geegs link got it for me (even though I had been on that site numerous times :rolleyes: ) and I am so pleased and wondering why I never asked in the first place!

Thanks everyone xxx

Ahhhhhhh explains things maybe (i.e I must have been too tight to pay ) and mahasssssively huge thanks Gigi :hug:

and who is the man in the video??? His hands or should I say nails...are gorgeous!!! Oh to have a man with hands like that :lol:

The minx is so stunning...when it was taken off I was :eek: Nooooo don't do it :lol:

i must be really stupid as istill can not get it to work

Normally you have to PAY to view that link ... It is my gift to you all!!! :hug:

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! FAB video. :hug:

Thank you for sharing Geeg you're a star lady :hug:

and who is the man in the video??? His hands or should I say nails...are gorgeous!!! Oh to have a man with hands like that :lol:

They belong to Tom Bachik and it's not only his hands that are gorgeous!:green:

find him on facebook, he's lovely

Minx Nail Coverings

Type this in and it opens immediately. If you have a slow connection then give it time to download.

NailsXpress

Latest posts

Back