Where do I go from here?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Firstly I'm sorry for your loss, all though now you won't understand why, I'm a true believer everything happens for a reason and "whoever" is up there has there reason for taking your dear friend from yourself and her wonderful friends and family.

I hope I haven't said the wrong thing at such a difficult time xxx

What sad news, so sorry hun :(. I know these messages won't make it ok but didn't want to go without replying xxx

Firstly I'm sorry for your loss, all though now you won't understand why, I'm a true believer everything happens for a reason and "whoever" is up there has there reason for taking your dear friend from yourself and her wonderful friends and family.

I hope I haven't said the wrong thing at such a difficult time xxx

Don't worry you haven't, she lived fast and died young, it just seems such a waste. You may have seen about the crash blue with being local, was on a449 again xx

I didn't want to read this without replying. Whatever i say won't help, but hopefully it will ease just a fraction of your pain to know that we are all thinking of and praying for you and your friend's family.

It is a terrible tragedy and i'm sure you are still in shock. Please follow Lynn's link if the feel like you need someone to help you. Gathering together in this kind of situation is all you can do. Gradually as time passes, the pain will lessen and you will be able to think of her with a big smile and warmth in your heart as you remember how lucky you both were to have had such a bond for the time you did.

Until then i wish you all the best. If there is anything you need....xxx

So sorry to hear that xxxxx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Soo sorry for your loss, soo very tragic xxxx

First of all, I am very sorry to hear you've lost your best friend. I know how upsetting & confusing it is. In my experience, it helps to imagine she is watching over you, and to live your life as she would want you too. I mean we are all different, but it is true that time is a healer for all of us. Chin up :)

I am so sorry for your loss. I lost my daughter 3 years ago aged 21. Its awful when its someone so young with their whole life in front of them.
I wont tell you I know how you feel because I dont. No one can know exactly how you feel.
It still doesn't seem real to me some days & thats 3 years on, so dont worry about that. Its almost as if your brain wont accept whats happened.
Somw people will try & comfort you & ask what they can do for you. Let them help if you need it & if you dont just thank them. There will be people who dont know what to say to you & so they dont say anything. this is wht I found most hurtful.
Maybe you could do a reading at the funeral if you feel you could do that, or write something to be read out.
I think I went into shock, because I felt as i I was on autopilot for quite a while.
Just take it a day at a time hunni & look after yourself. If you want to chat to a stranger you can PM me,but dont feel you have to talk to anyone.
Big hugs xxxxxxx:hug:

I'm so sorry for your loss, it's painful I know. My grandson passed away in August he was a month old, but as painful as it is, I was and am thankful for the time I did have with him. Try to think about the good times you had with her and take one day at a time, expect good days and bad days. Talk to her if you get comfort from it, try not to loose contact with her children,as she will continue to live via them. Sending you massive hugs xxxxxxx

So so sorry to hear this xxxx

Don't worry you haven't, she lived fast and died young, it just seems such a waste. You may have seen about the crash blue with being local, was on a449 again xx

Oh really? Yes I heard.. Terrible! Always accidents on there :( xx

I can empathise with you sooo much. I lost my sister to a car accident when she was only 18, and then, ten years later, my remaining sister lost her husband to another car accident. We (me and bro in law) didn't get on, but I know what you mean about bringing it all back. You think you may just be "getting over it" (but believe me, you never do) and then another RTC (road traffic collission) occurs, and all the awful feelings come flooding back.

I feel so bad for you atm, and can truly appreciate what you are going through. I can't offer any advice, other than to maybe have grief counselling if things get too tough.

I didn't go to my sister's funeral (as parents thought I was too young, I think - I was about 11/12 at the time), but that was so the wrong decision (dont blame my parents at all, they did what they thought was right at the time). So make sure you go to the funeral, say words / do a reading / poem / quote song lyrics, whatever, if you feel able to.

Hugs and kisses to you. Dont really know what else to say. We all handle grief in different ways, and you will, eventually, find your own way to get through this, but there is no definitive answer I'm afraid. xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Very sorry for your loss. Sending you hugs xxx

I am so sorry to hear about your loss! Devastating news! Try and be strong and pray for her and her family xxxx

Deeply, deeply sorry for your loss! I cannot begin to imagine how you must be feeling. All I can say hun is take each day at a time, remember all the good times you had together & be strong. Lots of good advice on here for you too! Keep your chin up & take care. Lots of love xx

I'm so so sorry for your loss, I friend of mine died in a car crash 3 years ago now, I can't say you ever get over it but the pain will ease and you will be able to look back on memories of her with a great big smile on your face xxx

Oh hun I'm so sorry to hear this, and sad two children have lost their mum so close to Christmas xxxx Keep strong and don't be afraid to cry and cancel clients xxx

So very sorry to hear such sad news. We are all thinking and praying for you and her family/friends. When the pain is not so raw and you can bear to remember the happy times you had together, hold them tight for they will always, always be with you, hence she will still live on deep in your heart. xxxx

My thoughts are with you! I know how it feels to loose a friend Hun, my friend passed away at 23 leaving two babies behind!

Here's where you go from here:
You live in spirit of your friend, I'm sure she wouldn't want you to hold your life off, so now you make everything you do for her.
Also stay close to those kiddies, they need people around them that can tell them wonderful stories about their mum!

You said in a previous post that its a horrible road? Is this a re-occurring problem of incidents here?
How about contacting the council and petitioning to have more safer precautions done to that road?
Do this in memory of your friend to prevent others loosing their lives, this could be a really positive task for you and her family xxx

Latest posts

Back