Where do I go from here?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thinkpink2008

Reaction score
Geeks I'm at a loss. I got a phone call this morning from my best friends mom telling me she'd been killed in a car crash at a notorious black spot by me the early hours of this morning. I'm honestly heartbroken and don't know where to go from here. I can't believe the girl who's been my best friend for 15 years is gone just like that. At just 26 years old, she was only my bridesmaid 6 months ago. She's also leaving two kids behind.
There's a lot of unanswered questions at the moment but I know the car hit a tree and she was thrown from the car and died instantly. It just seems such a waste, I lost my brother in 2008 and its brought it all back. It's like losing a sister, I've been to see her family and will be there for them over however long it takes but I just feel crushed by it all and at a loss what to do!

Sorry for your loss x

Im so sorry for your loss! I cant even begin to imagine what you or her family must be going through! Xxxx

Sent from my GT-S5830 using SalonGeek

So sorry to hear your news. I don't really have any experience of this situation but didn't want to read and run. As you'll know the grieving process will take time. Take one day at a time. Would it help to write a letter to your friend who has passed putting down your feelings and happy memories?

So sorry for your loss. Xx

Bless your heart...
No words will ease your pain.. You will have a million what if and why questions. Thinking of you... One day at a time xx

So sorry to hear of your loss - nothing I can say will make it any easier. Just be glad that you knew her and be there for her family. Thinking of you xxx

Jesus... I cant even begin to imagine what you are going through right now! It must be soo tough! But stay strong, and just focus on celebrating on the good times! I lost a friend this year in April & talking and laughing about the fun times makes it better!
Hugs :) xx

I'm terribly sad for you.

I'm sending love and hugs xx
Having lost my dad and then my cousin both in car accidents I can understand your pain. Cry, scream, shout and talk if you need to x

This is so tragic ....got tears in my eyes.
Hugs and more hugs hunny time is the greatest healer,x

Sorry for your loss xxx

Sorry for your loss. I know what your going through my dad died 4 months ago out of the blue, there was nothing wrong with him. I think losing someone with no warning is the hardest, I can't really give advise on where to go from here and they say time is a healer in which I'm still debating but all I can say is some how you will get through, just try and focus on all the good times you had (that's helped me)

god bless x

Thanks for all your replies. It still doesnt feel real to be honest. I think its started to really affect the children now so i suppose all i can do is be there at the moment. Her mom actually thanked me yesterday for being the only person whos been there with her through thick and thin so i really appreciated that and my sister was out with my friend just two weeks ago and she said the same to her so i can take that as a comfort that my friend felt that way too. All i can say is go home and hug those who you love and make sure they know exactly how u feel about them xxx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Oh no :( that's awful news to receive. Massive love & hugs to you, hope the little ones will be ok, stay strong :) xx

So sorry to hear your horrible news. You sound ever so strong and supportive. So sad x x x

Such sad, sad news. Thinking of you and your friends family xxxx

I am so sorry.

Sorry for your loss xxxx

Latest posts

Back