Where does the skin go after piercing?????

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sj1973

Reaction score
I was just reading about piercing licence and it got me thinking (yes..it does happen!!!)...

Where does the skin go when you have had your ears pierced??????????...

Is it in the gun???..on the floor????? ...just curious xxxxxxxxxxxxx

lmao....this is a question I have always wondered too...and my little girl when she had hers done last year..she was mortified incase she found it somewhere :green:

I just thought that there wasnt a peice ..just that like it stays intact, but a hole is made, like if you stabbed through blutac with a pin ?

eeeww dont know hun, i aint never thought about it :irked: yuk , i dont think it cuts a hole out though just fires the gun through , same as if you have a i.v drip in (the ones with fat needles uuurrggh)

Do we loose the skin when we have our ears pierced...or anything pierced?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????......intresting if we do...where does it go.....????????????????????......i am baffled by this one.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Surely a piercing is just that - pierced, therefore just making a hole by way of pushing a sharp object through.
The object is placed in the gun then 'shot' through the ear...is that right?

If there was a hole punched out of your ear or any other part of the body, I'm sure there would be far more blood & if the 'piercing' was then left to heal up(sorry about italics!) as does happen, there would be a much more prominent scar area or complete hole you could see daylight through!:lol:

you sure you havent ventured into the realms of madness :lol:

you sure you havent ventured into the realms of madness :lol:

Thank you hun....madness...maybe....?????!!!!!! pmsl ......i have always wondered this though.....and if anyone...APART from dee knows....then put it in my thread!!!!!!!!!!!..:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: xxxxxxxxxxx

euuurgghhh

Imagine walking into a place to get your ears done...and there was little bits of earlobes on the floor, :eek:
like when you empty a hole puncher and theres little dots of paper all over the floor ...
eeuuughhh I need to stop thinking about this now lmao :green:

euuurgghhh

Imagine walking into a place to get your ears done...and there was little bits of earlobes on the floor, :eek:
like when you empty a hole puncher and theres little dots of paper all over the floor ...
eeuuughhh I need to stop thinking about this now lmao :green:

Lmao.....thats good...and now i have to stop thinking about it!!!! xx

yeah, its just a hole which is made by pushing the neddle through the skin, no skin is 'punched' out at all!

when i was younger, I use to get told that they remove abit of your tounge when you have your tongue pierced by using an instrument which looks abit like a 'hole punch' and this really put me off piercings for years, but now i have my ears, belly button and tongue pierced and no 'skin' was removed in either!.. luckerly! :lol:

Thanks guys...i always thought that you lost a bit of skin...my life can continue now i know the truth!!! xxxxx

Lmao.....thats good...and now i have to stop thinking about it!!!! xx

or maybe they follow you around forever ..like a cling on :lol:
taunting you "ooh i was once part of your body and you threw me on the floor "

just think you will have nightmares tonite :lol::lol:

or maybe they follow you around forever ..like a cling on :lol:
taunting you "ooh i was once part of your body and you threw me on the floor "

just think you will have nightmares tonite :lol::lol:

Pmsl....lol....nightmares JUST tonight.!!!!!!...nightmares FOREVER xxxxxxxxx:lol::lol:

:lol:....when i was younger a friend put his arm right through a glass door....he had the biggest gaping whole in his arm. I asked my mum the same thing...where is the skin/flesh ???..........she explained that the skin is actually stretched quite tight round our bones and muscles so when sliced open like his arm....it just splits....like a sausage....slice the skin and the sausage meat bursts open.

ewwwww.

Where does the hole go in a pair of tights?????

think you buying the wrong tights hun :lol: the ones with holes in are for other things , lmao

I was just reading about piercing licence and it got me thinking (yes..it does happen!!!)...

Where does the skin go when you have had your ears pierced??????????...

Is it in the gun???..on the floor????? ...just curious xxxxxxxxxxxxx

lol :lol: this made me laugh, not that I know the answer, but the 'skin on the floor bit' :lol: never thought about it before, I think I just thought it pushed the skin away, I mean, normaly its only a little hole isn't it. What a horrible thought if the skin really does come out:irked: ooooh no! yuk!

lol :lol: this made me laugh, not that I know the answer, but the 'skin on the floor bit' :lol: never thought about it before, I think I just thought it pushed the skin away, I mean, normaly its only a little hole isn't it. What a horrible thought if the skin really does come out:irked: ooooh no! yuk!

Thank you hun......i have never found the answer until now....i think when you pierce your ears...the skin slices like a sliced sausage....as Angie would say !! lol xxxxxxxx

yuk so gross! yes where does it go????

Latest posts

Back