Where would I find a designer to design gift vouchers?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mobileharmonyxx

Reaction score
I am looking for a reputable company, who will copy my business logo, and make gift vouchers for me.

I had some done before, but they look like I done them myself, cheap and tacky, and this wasnt my attempt!!:irked:

Any established printing company (loads on the internet) will be able to do that if the PDF file or whatever file you have is good enough. Make sure you see a proof before you agree to it being printed.

Thanks, its finding a one designer who is recommended, as there is lots online, but its a time consuming business, looking for the right one.:)

[email protected] produces the beautiful gift vouchers sold by Sweet Squared the CND distributor for the UK. Why not contact him?

Thanks geeg, I do beauty/complementary therapies, so maybe not for me, if they are for nails.

Thanks, anyway!!

Thanks geeg, I do beauty/complementary therapies, so maybe not for me, if they are for nails.

Thanks, anyway!!

He will do whatever you want ... I am just pointing you to the beautiful CND gift vouchers as an example of the great work he produced. x

Oh, thanks for that, will email the person.

I am a designer aswell as a salon owner and do all my own leaflets, vouchers etc and also do design and print work for other therapists too.
Let me know if I can help?!?!
Thanks
Amanda
www.funkyfingertips.co.uk

www.vistaprint.co.uk
are really cheap for the basic model and you can upgrade font/glossiness/colour etc
Lots of different backgrounds relating to beauty
You can speed up delivery for extra too.
HTH:)

I have heard through another site, that vistaprint rips you off.

Hence why I am inclined to go there, will have a search on google.

Thanks everyone.

I've never had any problems with Vistaprint before, and know of several people who use them on a regular basis for all sorts of things.

I've never had any problems with Vistaprint before, and know of several people who use them on a regular basis for all sorts of things.

I've never had a problem either. I think you have to read the small print to make sure you're not signing up for anything (apart from emails) but I've been using them for a while and not been charged for anything other than what I've ordered.

Hence why I am inclined to go there, will have a search on google.

Thanks everyone.

As long as you don't sign up for their newsletter then you shouldn't have any problems with them.

I have used them for lots of printing and have found them to be great!

Hello,

I was just reading the thread and sent an enquiry to that email address but it sent back a failed notice. Do you have any other details?

Carly x

[email protected] produces the beautiful gift vouchers sold by Sweet Squared the CND distributor for the UK. Why not contact him?

Latest posts

Back