Which accents do you like?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Scouse. Love it x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Irish for me! X

Scous and Irish for me.

I rem reading a article in the paper about accents Irish came up Top. It also said an accent can make people more likeable. Look at Cheryl cole I think the reason she's so popular is partly to do with her accent. I love the way she talk and she nice to look at. Can't sing tho lol

My OH of course! 😉Yorkshire.
X

Ohh so many....
Scottish especially from the Orkney Islands gorgeous accent
Irish,
Yorkshire
South African (any forgien accent)
Welsh, it fascinates me

Sent from my D5503 using SalonGeek mobile app

He sounds sexier Irish though lol x

Sent from the catphone

That film was hilarious due to a really awful attempt at an Irish accent. Gerard Butler is a gorgeous man but that accent had most Irish people in heaps laughing! Good film though!

I don't find the Irish accent particularly nice, except for a proper soft Dublin accent...not too posh and not too rough!

Give me London or a proper New Yorker...love it!

Yorkshire .. I'm from Rotherham & i love how everyone speaks! Although i am definitely more common/broad than most.

I love Irish !! I don't think ps I love you Gerard butler helped the infatuation :D x

I'm Irish and Gerard butler had theee worst Irish accent in this film! When it came out we were all like 'that accent is brutal lol' Gave us a gd giggle tho!

I like the east end london accent too and Australian and Spanish ! All accents except mine really x

Vera has the worst Geordie accent! I can't watch her, only seen the trailers and I'm cringing like mad 😳

Vera has the worst Geordie accent! I can't watch her, only seen the trailers and I'm cringing like mad 😳

No I have the worst geordie accent ! You want to hear me trying to do it lol x

New York and Bostonian accents. Ooooh and love a French accent too!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I love the geordie accent... Its geordie shore that has me quoting things when I'm drunk ;)

I also love the Manchester 'manc' accent, my partner is from there & so is an ex.

And Yes Im with you on the PS I love you film. Although the book is better it doesn't have Gerard :(

Xx

Scottish, Irish and Geordie for me. I love a bit of good ol' cockney too

The irish accent was voted sexiest in the world, and then the Co. Donegal accent the sexiest in Ireland...I'm from Donegal 😄

And I agree that Gerard butler had the worst irish accent, and he's Scottish so it shouldn't have been too much of a stretch! I don't know what my favourite accent is, I must give it some thought!

Amanda xx

The irish accent was voted sexiest in the world, and then the Co. Donegal accent the sexiest in Ireland...I'm from Donegal 😄

And I agree that Gerard butler had the worst irish accent, and he's Scottish so it shouldn't have been too much of a stretch! I don't know what my favourite accent is, I must give it some thought!

Amanda xx

A man could tell me anything in an Irish accent and I'd drool! Haha x

Well the Irish certainly like to talk so it's reassuring that at least our accents are nice.

Definitely Irish, followed by Scottish and Welsh.

Any regional accent that's pure; I love a true Scouse accent but less keen on the mix with Wirral or Cheshire.

Most North American regions, not so much a nasal NY twang.

All the Latin countries, but also rather like the clipped ,correct German accent!

Irish and Australian mmmm! I got wish an Irish guy a few years ago and he could talk to me all night. Nearly broke my arm and got an Australian doctor and by god it didn't hurt as much with him talking away.

I HATE my accent and yet so many people love it and actually love me talking -.- Urgh

New York twang. I love it.
Cwoffee

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back