Which business card?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

teeka3pn

Reaction score
Hiya,

I've just qualified with CND and I'd really like to ask your opinions on which business card you think is best, I can't make my mind up which to choose as they're all good, (many thanks to Carl).

New Page 1

All opinions gratefully received,

Love Ali xx

Last edited:
Hi, I personally like the black star front, and the black back, BUT ? unless you use a white/light pen you're not going to see the info put there, but the pinky back would be nice too:)

I cannot say that I prefer one over another - they are all very striking. The only thing I would say is if you have the back black, then you might struggle to get a pen to write on it.

Hi I like number 2 and 4 front and numb. 2 back hun..x

I like No2, tis very striking, wudnt have the back in black tho, wudnt be able 2 see writing unless u use white pen?

I like #5 the best. :)

i think no.5 but they are all very nice! i think no.5 stands out the most!

No 5 and 2 back:green:

I like no 1 and 2 back..x

No 5 front and no 1 back... Am I missing something? I think it would be easier to write on the white boxes on a black background, than to write over a colour.

Btw, who is Carl?

Front number 2, for the back number 2!

Number 4 front and 2 back for me. :hug:

For the front I like 4, but have you thought about redoing the back? The reverse of my business cards have multiple lines for writing appointments so that the cards can be retained and re-used by the client, thus saving you money on buying more cards.

No 2 front ,as you can't read the writing on some and its easy to read (bold.) And for the back the black but as people have said about the writing i'll go for the lilac . :)

No.2 front and No.2 back imo.

5 & 2 for me, very striking!!

#2 front and #2 back. IMHO, the stars are too girlie, like Bratz dolls ya know?

I like No. 2 for the front and back....they are all great though!!

no 5 & back 1 stands out

# 4 & # 5 Front
And # 1 Back, I think you would be able to see the pen writing on this one cuz your only writing in the white area right?....JMO

Latest posts

Back