Which make up range??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

littlekate

Reaction score
Hi,
Im thinking about adding make up to my services as I am trained in make up from when i was at college but am unsure which make up products to use professionally. Which brands do you all use or do you use a mixture of lots of different brands? I'd quite like to be able to sell the make up to so would welcome any good retail suggestions too. Also do you know of any good advanced make up training so I can brush up my skills in bridal and photographic make up and any courses in bridal hair as I think doing the whole package would be good.

Hi Kate, i used to be a body shop at home gal so I started with that and have always loved the products, while I was training I was still working as a rep so I stocked while I was getting 25% off, I don't work with them anymore but I still stand by the quality of the products, and the brushes are excellent. I think capital are running some make up courses and bridal hair etc starting next month, hth
esther xx

Thats great thanks for that. I was looking into virgin vie but am not sure about the targets they set for sales. will check out the body shop tho and the course at capital. do you have the web address for them?

i did also look at jane iredale, they do look like good products. Do they have a minmum start up order?

i did also look at jane iredale, they do look like good products. Do they have a minmum start up order?

Yes they do but it is very reasonable compared to some of the others I have looked at ! I will pm you as not sure if I can post price's in thread ?

There are a few other geeks that stock it to & they will know more about the products than me as I've literally just started stocking it :)

In the salon we use Darphin but for the mobile business I like to use various products.

I think different brands provide different colours to suit many different skins,tastes and ages.

For example younger ages prefer glitter make ups,such as Urban Decay,Bourjois etc.

I like a variety that suits all,and for me I dont think one range suits all ranges.

we use ArtDeco at our salon, i really like the range. They also offer training and will put you in touch with somebody who trains the closest to you.

have a look at Artdeco Cosmetics UK - 0870 600 1231

HTH:)

Latest posts

Back