Which Manicure Product?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jimboodee2

Reaction score
I am just starting my own mobile business in the nxt few weeks and looking for the right manicure products... While I was training I purchased skin truth products but I am looking for something that has great scents and feels lovely.... I have decided on the polishes that i want to work with I love China Glaze and O.P.I polishes...

I want to get the right products and since I have no experience in the the products it would be great to get your views on what you use... I have looked at the CND range which look great and heard good comments about O.P.I. Also your thoughts on best pedi products too.:hug:

Thanks
Denise

I love CND's Almond SpaManicure. :)

I am a CND natural nail technician through and through,i support someone who supports me:)

The products are unsurpassable,the client gets what they pay for,the enamels last forever and a day,and i am in profit,and motivated for more...a winning combination if you ask me:idea:

Put cuccio products on your list to try. our clients come back over and over for them.

I have very similar problem - i trained with opi polishes and skintruth products and bought the products to practice with while i was training - now i am mobile i am still using them until i decide on what products to use - i was looking into creative as geeks rave about them on here and have bought some creative polishes from ellisons to see what i think (although bought before the new polish launch) - they are completely different to OPI polishes as brush is much thinner and it seems the polish is thinner as well - i still haven't managed to bring myself to use them on clients yet as I find them so different - as a product range it looks lovely though - although so does OPI....choices choices - its so difficult lol xx

i second cuccio, clients go crazy for the aqua leaves and fizz balls and the cuticle oils will fly off your retail shelves!
Posted via Mobile Device

CND have just launched a new Spa Manicure range called Citrus Spa.

IT IS GORGEOUS!!!

Give Sweet Squared a call, see if they have an open day shortly anywhere near you.

They are also about to launch a New Nail Colour Range, which looks amazing.

Hth's

I adore the Citrus spa and the lotion is to die for.

CND have several choices of manicure and pedicure products and is almost as big in the natural nail care market as the enhancments market ... peeps don't always realise that.

The products are not just 'pretty' products that have whistles and bells .... they are efficacious; they have a marked effect and solve clients problems with their skin or their nails.

The R&D for these products has been huge and evolved over a number of years (which is what it takes to develop new product lines). I trust that implicitly for my clients. I like them to see real (not just temporary) improvement. they can see it and feel it and so can I.

For more information go to Welcome - Sweet Squared or ring for a brochure to be sent to you. 08452106060

Thanks for all your help guys...your imformation has been very useful its great to get personal views on products . thanks:hug:

I use Essie polish and Pure Fiji for manicures and pedicures x:hug:

I use Essie , Opi and Pure Fiji tooo they are great products!!!!

I use Pure Fiji and Jessica!! cant rate them highley enough!!

xx

To the last 3 posts I say sorry, but they are meaningless .... absolutely meaningless ....

How does it impress anyone at all if you say, "I use them and they are great!!"

If I were the poster I would want to know WHY they are great? !! What is the USP of the products? What have been the results for your clients? What have they said ---- ??

Personally, I would not look at a post twice that just said, I use them and they are great.

I adore the Citrus spa and the lotion is to die for.

CND have several choices of manicure and pedicure products and is almost as big in the natural nail care market as the enhancments market ... peeps don't always realise that.

The products are not just 'pretty' products that have whistles and bells .... they are efficacious; they have a marked effect and solve clients problems with their skin or their nails.

The R&D for these products has been huge and evolved over a number of years (which is what it takes to develop new product lines). I trust that implicitly for my clients. I like them to see real (not just temporary) improvement. they can see it and feel it and so can I.

For more information go to Welcome - Sweet Squared or ring for a brochure to be sent to you. 08452106060
I think the spa products can be underrated,but they have made my business....because i adore them!

At first whenever someone spoke of Creative i always thought they only did enhancements,but after research and trying them out,i was sold!

The best base coat is stickey,i just love the way it goes egg shell like when on the nail and is a MATTE finish,therfore it will anchor the colour to the nail!

Whenever i use Creative/CND manicure or spa pedicure on clients they always comment on how much more they get for their money. Especially the spa pedicure. It makes all other pedicures look totally inferior.

I trained with Jessica twice for free through spas i worked at and it was all i knew, then worked at a salon that did both Jessica and Creative manicures and pedicures and they discontinued the jessica due to everyone wanting the Creative instead. The results are far superior, the smells are amazing and the solar oil is second to none. Anyone who hasn't experienced them get on the phone to Sweet Squared 08452106060 and request a free manicure sample pack (think they still do it) you'll be hooked I garantee it. Cant recommend CND enough for those who haven't tried it

Last edited by a moderator:
I was just about to start a thread regarding a similar information poach myself lol...

I am looking into products for my manicure and pedicure services, the 3 i am looking into is the CND range, SpaRitual and also the Salon Serve..and looking at affordability of the ranges at the moment.

Yey I love OPI nail polishes, definately the best one I've used so far.

Seems like CND is highly recommended by alot of you pros! Anyone know if they do any courses near Carlisle? :)

I offer:

CND Almond manicure

CUCCIO: Milk and Honey Manicure

KAESO Cranberry/rasberry manicure

The most popular is Kaeso as client love the manicure scrub and the fruity smell. They really love the Rasberry hand lotion.

Second fav is Cuccion milk and honey as they particulaly like rough scrub

Then CND.

Which is good for me because the Kaeso is half the price of the CND.

However i ONLY use CND polishes as they are superb and clients are fascinated by the colour and effect range and love trying new combinations each fortnight

for me it's cnd citrus, that's smell so good and the lotion is wow. this is for my manicure and I just found cuccio milk and honey for the body scrub to my spray tan hobbies . wow. that's what I was looking for. go on premiere nail source to see there prices. wow but the shipping is a bit expensive.

Latest posts

Back