Which nail tips

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Peter Pan

Too sexy to be old geek
Premium Geek
Reaction score
could anyone recommend for competition?

i wann enter at manc, but am entering t/o this time, but as i dont use tips 99% of the time i dont know which would be the best ones for comps. im looking for a deep smile and they need to be very thin, also either natural or clear

thanks

Hi Glynis, I was only sculpting till last year, but I'm now using CND performance tips to there fab! well-less, and thin hth xx

CND Performance tips all the way. They are:

Thin

Pre blended

Have deep smiles

What could be better??

i know a quite a few use the bi -mai tips for competitions as they have a 50% c curve...also i know nfu.oh do perfect c curve tips as well

We have more than 50 different types of nail tips (including natural, c-curve etc).

Feel free to get in touch if you have any questions :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Performance tips all the way for me too :green: x

For a beautiful and natural set of nails, Performance Tips or Pro Nails for me.

However, those winning the competitions seem to use Bi Mai. It is very obvious when these tips have been used due to the deep c-curve - it is all done for you. I haven't used them before but if I enter tip & overlay again I sure will at least have a practice with them.

Maybe I'll see you in Manchester xx:hug:

This is an interesting thread hun.

I am considering competing for the first time and will be tipping.
At our comp practise day we were told you needed to us a tip with a well ie Velocity so that the judges could not see or feel any lip of the natural free edge under the enhancement.

I would feel a lot better using Performance tips as this is what I use day to day.
:hug:

Last edited:
If the natural free edge is short enough or practicaclly non existant, then a free edge will not be visible under the tip. :green:

This is an interesting thread hun.

I am considering competing for the first time and will be tipping.
At our comp practise day we were told you needed to us a tip with a well ie Velocity so that the judges could not see or feel any lip of the natural free edge under the enhancement.

I would feel a lot better using Performance tips as this is what I use day to day.
:hug:

Latest posts

Back