which polish do you use for a french manicure

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nailquueen

Reaction score
Just thinking which make of polish do you use for your french manicures.I never seem to be happy with either the white or pink.I have tried OPI.Salon Sytems & Orly.What do you use?

I use CND cream puff for the white, and mostly Beau for the pink,
But sometimes Negligee also,...
Moonlight and Roses is my FAVOURITE to put over the top for a shimmer..
Especially in summer on toe's

I use two colors seche vite there is desert rose and sand peach

I use either Creme Puff or Bijou de Loulou for the white (creme puff is white white and Bijou de Loulou is softer), then Negligee, Beau or Moonlight and Roses over the top!

These are all CND Enamels! xxx:hug:

i like the Essie nail colours, i usually use princess pink or soho nude for the base and blanc for the white, or if you want a creamy white theres a colour called marshmellow. i find there really good polishes, don't streak or anything :)

creative nail design cream puff and negligee tried other this goes on realy well and stayes on for longer than others ive tried:)

I have not tried the CND whites but find that OPI Alpine Snow does the job beautifully.

hiya
i use creative cream puff for the white tip and creative prom night or strawberry smoothie for the pink (still saving to add peachy colours to my collection!)
i find cnd enamels are the best x

I like negligee and I also like China Glaze white.

hi, i use cnd cold shoulder for the white and then tres femme for the rest....cold shoulder has a slight glimmer to it ans is not so bright white. My educator reccomended this to me and since i started to use it everyone really likes it and has converted to it. It is also nice for the more maturer clients who like a french manicure.
I love it.

Last edited:
Lately I have been using Jessica frost and baby's breath, but i have to say it doesnt last as long as CND cream puff and negligee. Also imo, how well it lasts depends on the application.
:)

I use china glaze polishes they are all very good.

Just wanted to say fab post, Iv been looking and looking for a softer white, I use CND cream puff which is fab for the white look, but wanted a softer white, without it looking dull/almost creamy, I just wanted an off white so too speak so plenty to choose from!

cheers:)

Thanks very helpfull lots of different varnishs to choose from.

Essie Marshmallow for the white and vanity fairest for the pink, it makes for a soft looking french.:hug:

I have used many, but always go back to my favourite.

Creative Cream Puff and OPI's Privacy Please, looks fab and everyone loves it !

Latest posts

Back