Which products are best?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lauranails

Reaction score
Hi everyone:)im new here was wondering if u could help:),ive just finished my nail tech diploma,we used the edge products for gel and acrylic,would love to know what products ye find the best,many thanks xxx

I use astonishing nails they're very good Alicia from Galway

As previously said, I'm astonishing nails all the way! Not sure if there's an AN educator near you, have a look on www.astonishngnails.co.uk and see if there is, and order a sample pack and try them. Easy to file, super bright fresh looking powders and a great nail family :) hth xx

NSI is amazing!! X

Sent from my HTC Desire S using SalonGeek

CND are excellent, the products are great to use and the education is brilliant. Sweet Squared (the UK supplier) are always really helpful, why not give them a ring 0845 210 6060. I'm sure you won't be disappointed! :)

CND have their own distributor in Ireland ... Very well known and respected and they have also won many awards for both products and ongoing training. You won't go wrong with them or the top flight products they sell.

Yep Creative Academy in Ballymount, Dublin is the place to go! You can order online and they send it out via courier very promptly. Give them a buzz, they're always really helpful 01-4295122

Latest posts

Back