Which Salon Logo do you like?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
number 2. I'm not keen on the double Es...

I love number one. Did you design them yourself or get a professional to do it.

If it was a professional could you PM me their contact details? If it was you can you design one for me???? x x

I think it has to be number 2 for me

1 really stands out I think it is more eye catching but they are all nice!

I love number one. Did you design them yourself or get a professional to do it.

If it was a professional could you PM me their contact details? If it was you can you design one for me???? x x

Hi,

I had them done by Verve Print there web site is:

verve design

Carl has done a fantastic job, I think I'm going to get him to do my web site too.

Liz x

Hi All,

Just would like to say thank you for all your comments. Just confirmed what I thought; We have decided to go with number two.

Liz x :)

6 is my fave - nice and simple.

If I had to pick another it would be 2 as it's softer than the others - and looks like a beautiful set of lips lol

I personally don't like the others at all

Hi All,

Just would like to say thank you for all your comments. Just confirmed what I thought; We have decided to go with number two.

Liz x :)
Too late :smack: ..... But if I had read the other replies, it may have influenced my opinion - so I didn't!

Good choice :lol:

i like number 2 :)

Hadn't looked before, but I chose no 2 as I was looking at them. I think you've made a lovely decision xx

Im going to say 2 aswell. 5's nice too.
Personally i love the damask pattern!
Im rebranding my salon with that at the moment! x

I think they all look great but if I had to pick one I would pick Number 2. Good Luck

I like numbers 1 and 3

Kim x

No 2 definately! Its gorgeous, very sophisticated, high class and professional looking!:)

I like number 4.... Good luck...

Number one for me. The black makes it really stand out. How professional looking. Excellent

I think it depends what the rest of your image is - soft pastels or bold . I like number one personally

Meridenxx

Latest posts

Back