which spray tan company and why?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which spray tan do you offer?

• Tantrick

Votes: 64 29.6%
  • Sudo

Votes: 15 6.9%
  • St Tropez

Votes: 26 12.0%
  • Naturasun

Votes: 10 4.6%
  • Other

Votes: 101 46.8%

• Total voters
Xen Tan for me. x

Hi Im using A Tan at the moment and i havent read anyone in this forum using it i am quite new to spray tanning but found that the guide colour and the final colour are good and it gives of a nice smell i use all the range from a 8% to the extreme my favourite up to now is Beaux Bronz that was lovley but it was expensive but the cloour was fantastic i used it on my sister and she loved it and she said she wouldnt have any thing else.Has anyone used A tan and what do you think about it​

Calfornain tan works for me no complaints yet and smells nice too x

I just did my spray tanning training about a week ago with sienna x. Done 12 bodies so far and just about to add it to my treatments! I got a litre of sienna x with my T-100, but used most of that in practices. I asked for samples from lots of different companies and working my way through them all but gotta say that so far really love vani-t

I just did my spray tanning training about a week ago with sienna x. Done 12 bodies so far and just about to add it to my treatments! I got a litre of sienna x with my T-100, but used most of that in practices. I asked for samples from lots of different companies and working my way through them all but gotta say that so far really love vani-t

Hi Kathryn,
it certainly is an ongoing process when looking for the right liquid and I wish you well.

Did we send you a Tantrick sample of our new Essence of summer range??
Good luck spraying and welcome to the spraytan buisness:hug:

i tried so many when i was starting out and i am now glad that i have found one that my customers love. LA TANNING.. The colour is by far one of the best that i have tried, it gives a instant glow (not orange) and it doesnt smell like bread!!
a definate to try..

Just purchased a spray tan package yesterday at Prof Beauty at Excel it is SunFX. Any one heard of it, it looked really good at the show.

Tantrick tantrick tantrick :):):)

I use St tropez and i love it and my clients do to :hug:

Probably (if fair play prevales) cos I can get away with it tonight...he he he :hug:

Latest posts

Back