which spray tan company and why?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which spray tan do you offer?

• Tantrick

Votes: 64 29.6%
  • Sudo

Votes: 15 6.9%
  • St Tropez

Votes: 26 12.0%
  • Naturasun

Votes: 10 4.6%
  • Other

Votes: 101 46.8%

• Total voters

CadenceAlex

Reaction score
Which spray tan company are you with and why?

New to this and want to work out which is most popular system!

Thanks!

I use tantrick, very pleased with it.
I went with tantrick as I'd heard all the good comments from this site about the training, colour results and support afterwards.
I must say I have tried a few others, probably about 6 and wasn't happy with them for one reason or the other, that was just going on the colour and smell and the way it faded, nothing to do with the training etc.

I used The Spray Tan Cubicle Company, to get my kit from and I also use there solution- SiennaSun. It comes in 5 different strengths, smells great, looks really natural and lasts and wears well!
HTH

Tantrick for me.

I started with St Tropez but my clients were not happy.

Changed to the Mini Mist and Tantrick and have now got regular weekly clients and have not had any complaints. Its so easy to use and the results speak for themselves.

The aftercare advise from the company is first rate, no matter how trivial you think your question is, they are always very reasuring and helpful. Can't fault them and I am now almost coming up to a year of using them.

Hi

Iam with spray tan cubicle siennasun, I have tried several and did not like them. Siennasun is a lovely colour and a nice smell, have not had no complaints from it. I love it.

Tantrick has the thumbs up from me, great application, lasting good colour, customers absolutley love it!

I use Sun spa - Faaannntasssssssticccccccccc

I must add that my knowledge of spray tan companies is limited so if the one that you use isn't there.. it is only because I know ZILCH and not that your choice isn't popular!!!

CadenceAlex said:
I must add that my knowledge of spray tan companies is limited so if the one that you use isn't there.. it is only because I know ZILCH and not that your choice isn't popular!!!

Ooh how very dare you! You picked my brains for spray tan information.....it's not my fault my brain capacity is poor :cry:

teehee you cheeky thang!:green:

I use celebrity secrets and both myself and my clients are absolutely delighted with the results. Easy application with my minimist, with no streaking and you don't look like you have been "Tango'd" just a nice "just off the beach" colour.

I am a newbie at the spray tan side of things but Mike/Robyn at Celebrity Secrets have been fab. They are happy to spend as much time on the phone with you as you need, even answering what may seem to me to be the most stupid questions. (Thanks Mike/Robyn).

I did quite a bit of research before taking the plunge, they were also slightly cheaper than the other companies and if I can keep a few quid in my pocket and still get a cracking product then I will!

HTH

joe90 said:
I use celebrity secrets and both myself and my clients are absolutely delighted with the results. Easy application with my minimist, with no streaking and you don't look like you have been "Tango'd" just a nice "just off the beach" colour.

I am a newbie at the spray tan side of things but Mike/Robyn at Celebrity Secrets have been fab. They are happy to spend as much time on the phone with you as you need, even answering what may seem to me to be the most stupid questions. (Thanks Mike/Robyn).

I did quite a bit of research before taking the plunge, they were also slightly cheaper than the other companies and if I can keep a few quid in my pocket and still get a cracking product then I will!

HTH

my hubby just pointed out about extraction... is this necessary?

Tantrick all the way.

I've been with them for over a year, having tried several of the bigger names on the market and not found what I wanted. Tantrick beat them all hands down in terms of product, ease of use, and the most fantastic customer service I have ever experienced!

It's the one company and product I consistently recommend to people without hesitation :green:

Andy

Naturasun for me. Tried HUNDREDS of other solutions but Naturasun is the ones my clients love!!

Sienna sun by Spray Tan cubile and Celebrity secrets i use both at the moment cant make up my mind which one i prefer.

A friend of mine has recently started with FAKE BAKE. We saw them doing demo's at the B'ham beauty show. Colour was good. They used spray machine from gardening section of Argos book!!lol.(£49ish)
She said that once applied, even if you apply too much in places, as long as it is on, then that makes your skin tan to the colour it would normally tan to.
The spray is a guide, which is washed off after so many hours, leaving the tan.
This same friend asked me to do a trial on her- did it the friday night, she had shower sat morning and I must say it was a fab colour.
Only thing is, you have to put a substantial order in for stock. She doesn't have extractor, but will need one if she gets busy with it.
Must be something about Fake Bake-didn't they fly someone out for the WAGS in Germany during the world cup, to do some of this tanning?!!!

HTH, Michelle xxx

Naturasun or SunSpa for me!

xx

Tantrick for me all the way. 4 levels of tan colour to suit ALL skin types, nice smell, wears off evenly, sprays on easily and good customer service form Stu and Mandy.
Tried Norvell and St Tropez before and didnt like either of them but I love Tantrick and so do my clients....have built up a much better and bigger client base since changing to Tantrick.:) :)

I'm using sun labs at moment

Voteds St Tropez purely because that was who i have been trained in at College.

Thinking of doing Tantrick when I start doing tanning though.

Tantrick for me too. Never had a complaint from a customer. The colour is natural and training and support from the company is excellent.:)

Latest posts

Back