which spray tan company and why?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which spray tan do you offer?

• Tantrick

Votes: 64 29.6%
  • Sudo

Votes: 15 6.9%
  • St Tropez

Votes: 26 12.0%
  • Naturasun

Votes: 10 4.6%
  • Other

Votes: 101 46.8%

• Total voters
I usually use California tan but I don't like their darker tan .
I like Celebrity secrets colourwise but it makes me cough
I have recently ordered and used the Tanning solution from the Hyperion Group but i'm not sure about it PP2 seems to be fine but I am having a problem with PP3 the darker tan has anyone else used this product?
I will give it another go though as I like the smell

Ruby

hi, iv just been doing spray tanning for the last month and im using sun laboratories and up to now i havent had any complaints apart fae abit of overspray on hands but thats up to me me applying it ,but iv seemed to have got by that error and my clients love the colour and it doesnt go orange and it last up to 7-days so il be sticking wae this product and with other well known tans u can now get them in any chemist or high street supermarket .with sun labs its only available at harvey-nicks and harrods :eek:(at the moment anyway) :-/

I voted St. Tropez for the simple reason that my clients and I LURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRVE IT!

i've just started to offer Tantrick. i was formerly a st tropez manual application kinda gal.

Love Tantrick of course...so much so I bought the company:eek::eek:
sorry just couldn'r resist the temptation to make this posting :hug:

i use sienna and why i love it my clients love it the colour is great and it smells yummy:)

Has anyone used Magic Tan ? What do you think about it a nd what have you heard?
This is very important, as I am thinking about getting one of the selftanning booths by this company. They claim to be tha best and there is also a new Versa spa - very interesting thing.:confused:

I use st tropez, my clients love it and keep comming back for them again and again. I used to use fake bake (manual) but all my clients prefer the st tropez spray. Are tantrick going to be at excel? Am willing to give it a shot!!

If Collin can vote for Tantrick, then I'll have to wave the Vani-T flag!!!
Liquid Sun by Vani-T - Australia's favourite and growing in the UK.

Ken

Well I use TanTrick and its FABULOUS! The product is fantastic, goes on lovely, looks uber natural, doesnt smell like biscuits(!!)
In two years I have never had ONE single complaint!
The customer service is fantastic, and the equipement is fabulous too!! Next to no overspray!!
Honestly what more could one want?!!
I loved it so much I have become a Trainer and Distributor!!!!

Well I use TanTrick and its FABULOUS! The product is fantastic, goes on lovely, looks uber natural, doesnt smell like biscuits(!!)
In two years I have never had ONE single complaint!
The customer service is fantastic, and the equipement is fabulous too!! Next to no overspray!!
Honestly what more could one want?!!
I loved it so much I have become a Trainer and Distributor!!!!

Tonilee you took the words right out my mouth!

TANTRICK ROCKS!!!!!!

xxxxx

Tantrick - Why I use it

Natural Looking Tan
Easily applied in minutes
Doesnt streak
Doesnt go orange
Natural solutions
Dries as applies
4 natural shades​

What more could you want​

Thats why I use TANTRICK

:):):):):):):)

Dont knock it till you've tried it !!!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:​

Last edited:
at the min i use sun labs and white to brown for my cheaper tans (£15) and i use xen tan for my premium brand (£25) i love the 1st 2 but i do think xen tan is better in that its a great colour, smells nice and lasts ages. its got great pr coverage and the reason i got it in orig was my clients were asking for it. you also have great retail sales with their lotion. im in the process of doing sales and training for them so if anyone wants some, pm me!

I have just started using sienna x, clients love the colour, i love the smell:)

I tried lots of samples before I chose my company, which is Sienna X. I like the way it goes on, great colour, 4 diff strengths, nice smelling, quick dispatch, good customer sevice, good price, good training :)

Hi there
I myself use tantrick after alot of research i choose this product and i love it. Its such a lovely colour(they do colour to suit all skins colours) product smells good,very good all skin types even the driest. They are a great company fab customer service and have a bunch of trainers and distrubutiors who are fab as well! hth:):hug:

TANTRICK TANTRICK TANTRICK
THE POST ABOVE MINE SAYS IT ALL
( AND BECAUSE WE ALL LOVE COLLIN & BRITTA )
:hug: :hug:

I am in the process of setting up a beauty room in my home. How do I make enquires about getting started with Tantrick or Fake Bake (I've googled both, Tantrick I could only find a website called wowproducts, so I'm not convinced its the wholesale/trade site. The Fake Bake site was really vague and unhelpfull)?

I know this is an old thread, but any help from geeks would be greatfully recieved:)

I am in the process of setting up a beauty room in my home. How do I make enquires about getting started with Tantrick or Fake Bake (I've googled both, Tantrick I could only find a website called wowproducts, so I'm not convinced its the wholesale/trade site. The Fake Bake site was really vague and unhelpfull)?

I know this is an old thread, but any help from geeks would be greatfully recieved:)
Tantrick is now owned by Collin & Britta, who also own wow products,
this is who i and the other tantrick trainers work for, so you were on the right website hun
Hoodia,Tantrick,Detox patches,Breast enhancement,easyslim,Detoxify
you can go to the website and find your nearest trainer or PM any one of the trainers on here and we will do all that we can to help you out hth :hug:

Latest posts

Back