Who are you like?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
all you lookalikes should post pictures, then we can make our own minds up......

I'll give you a hint who i look like ..............
"i'm the only gaaaay in the village":)

come on then....a photo of you in Dafydd's skin-tight PVC shorts then please....:lol:

When I had long dark hair (like in my old avatar pic) I used to get likened to Liv Tyler a lot. Now back with blonde hair, I've only had Courtney Love comments so far (great....) and a Jessica Simpson one t'other day but I think he was...er...'after' something....

Fab thread Judy :green:

*edited to add - didn't read page 4, have just seen the Dafydd thing's already been done!*

come on then....a photo of you in Dafydd's skin-tight PVC shorts then please....:lol:

When I had long dark hair (like in my old avatar pic) I used to get likened to Liv Tyler a lot. Now back with blonde hair, I've only had Courtney Love comments so far (great....) and a Jessica Simpson one t'other day but I think he was...er...'after' something....

Fab thread Judy :green:

*edited to add - didn't read page 4, have just seen the Dafydd thing's already been done!*

i think from your avatar you look like scarlett johannsen !

Do you ever get compared to a tv personality etc. someone famous, be it looks wise or personality wise?
If so..who is it?

Judy you always remind me of Jenny from Magpie

Attachments

• jennyhanley.jpg
    jennyhanley.jpg
    2.5 KB · Views: 158
In my younger days I was often compared to Marty Fieldman:o

well I had big eyes, but if they were being kind they said Betty Davis, which as you can imagine was a preferable:)

i've been told i look like the singer jamelia

i can't see it myself, although i do think she is gorgeous

I hate to tell you this, so much as you want to look like him.... there really isn't a likeness.:lol:

Blooming funny though!!:)
I would rather look like him than who amber has picked for me:lick:

I dont look like anyone but i think my dad IS Ronnie Corbet he looks like him, acts like him and his name is Ron.

I would rather look like him than who amber has picked for me:lick:

Come off it....you'd love to be the adoring mother of Cathy and Heathcliff :lol:

Ok but you better get me some of that classy jewellry:)

Who's who in this pic?

Bagpuss.jpg

Latest posts

Back