Who are you like?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok but you better get me some of that classy jewellry:)
What about Delia?:)
Deliasmithcover.jpg

Jules I still prefer Marty!!! well done sean, but angie looks great as herself anyway:)

Anyone else wanna play? :)

Jules I still prefer Marty!!! well done sean, but angie looks great as herself anyway:)

I think she looks better 'before' as well....Michelle Pfeiffer has always struck me as a bit 'alieny' :lol:

Anyone else wanna play? :)

Yeah I will Seanny! Turn me into Scarlett Johansson pleeeease :green: Do you want a bigger version of my avatar pic or a more frontal one?

Well, I always got compared to Billy Piper! mmmmm like all the time. I have a passport pic which I look like her in, but no good ones on comp .... ha ha lucky for me! :)

Sorry just scrolling through your pictures and I have to say that the picture of Dan 04-Dec-26 Dan xmas dinner reminds me of Brendon Fraser.

Really?:eek:

I dont see it, but then, I live with him lol

I'll have to tell him that.
It'll make for a good giggle:lol:

i think all the geeks should update their avatars so that we can have a GEEK STARS IN THEIR EYES.

I'll try and do mine later !

AMb x

Amy & Scarlett:

amy-scarlett.jpg

i think all the geeks should update their avatars so that we can have a GEEK STARS IN THEIR EYES.

I'll try and do mine later !

AMb x

You'll try??? Try??? Dont wanna hear that word in this unit!! :)

Seanny - will my avatar picture be good enough or not? - some say I have a likeness of shelley that was in Corrie!

i USED to get told i looked like delorah's from the cranberries (not me that thought this)
now i am more like miss hoolie from balimory pmsl

Attachments

• blondie.JPG
    blondie.JPG
    77.6 KB · Views: 68
  • daloras.jpg
    daloras.jpg
    3.5 KB · Views: 47
Seanny - will my avatar picture be good enough or not? - some say I have a likeness of shelley that was in Corrie!

Theresa, avatar pics wont do................however, I still have your pic from the Geek Xmas tree and that most certainly will do. All I need now is a half decent pic of Shelley, where am I gonna find one of those? Leave it with me.

i USED to get told i looked like delorah's from the cranberries (not me that thought this)
now i am more like miss hoolie from balimory pmsl

Joanne, you remind me of Susan Sarandon in your avatar. Anyone agree?

Theresa, avatar pics wont do................however, I still have your pic from the Geek Xmas tree and that most certainly will do. All I need now is a half decent pic of Shelley, where am I gonna find one of those? Leave it with me.

I put one on this thread earlier on if it helps!

Latest posts

Back