Who are you like?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i think all the geeks should update their avatars so that we can have a GEEK STARS IN THEIR EYES.

I'll try and do mine later !

AMb x

here is mine dont have a clue who i look like oh yes meeeeee ...... lol
if you can let me know who you think i look like (now be gentle) then come on tell xx

here is mine dont have a clue who i look like oh yes meeeeee ...... lol
if you can let me know who you think i look like (now be gentle) then come on tell xx

do you have a piccie then hun?

Amy & Scarlett:

amy-scarlett.jpg

Ha ha amazing!! Love it :green: All your hard graft paid off Seanny, despite my unsuitable photos :lol:

POSH PAWS I THINK YOU LOOK A TEENY BIT LIKE TAMZIN !

....I agree....or a bit like Daniela Denby-Ashe (Janey off My Family), although I could only find a pic of her in a funny hat....

photogallery.jpg

Amy...........you are beautiful. I want to adopt you LOL. xxx

Apparently I'm the lovechild of Julian Clary and Eddie Izzard. I like to think that says more about my friends than me.... :eek:

I can't see the similarity myself... :wink2:

Attachments

• Julian Clary.jpg
    Julian Clary.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 44
  • Axiom as Julian.jpg
    Axiom as Julian.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 54
Loads of people say I look like Lisa Tarbuck, I can maybe see it a tiny bit! what u think have uploaded a pic of her and a couple of me! lol

xxx

Attachments

• untitled.jpg
    untitled.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 34
  • 1058454622_l.jpg
    1058454622_l.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 45
  • me em az.jpg
    me em az.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 36
Ha ha amazing!! Love it :green: All your hard graft paid off Seanny, despite my unsuitable photos :lol:

I think you look like a fairer verson of angilina jolie!! xxx

When my hair was shorter I used get called Betty Boop all the time! Still do sometimes. My friend told me at the weekend that I look like Jackie Onassis. She was very drunk, though. Another friend used to say I looked like a young Liz Taylor. How can I possibly look like all three!!!!:)

I think Amy has angilina jolie's lips and Kylies eyes.

:o Aha....my second and third new best friends....I shall pay you both later :lick:

Amy you are very pretty and no I am not been paid for that lol

For about six years i have been told i look like a c lister,even when she was out of the public eye,then i went and had my hair cut like her,but i can't see it,it's Kim Marsh.

my bf sez i look like kim marsh when she was in hollyoakes in the city. there was a huge pic of her in the office that looked like me apparently lol.

Latest posts

Back