Who are you like?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think you look like a fairer verson of angilina jolie!! xxx

blimey that is what I thought.... amy you look just like angelina! go put on a dark wig n tan up a bit! lol :hug:

i think all the geeks should update their avatars so that we can have a GEEK STARS IN THEIR EYES.

I'll try and do mine later !

AMb x

Amber, I think you bear a resemblance to Vicky Entwistle. Anyone else think so too?

She looks very proud of her egg, doesn't she? Like she's laid it herself!

i think she looks pretty threatening with it to be honest!!! lol.

My OH thinks I look like Fiona Phillips....

Attachments

• fiona phillips.jpg
    fiona phillips.jpg
    3.8 KB · Views: 31
  • Photo-0010.jpg
    Photo-0010.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 60
For about six years i have been told i look like a c lister,even when she was out of the public eye,then i went and had my hair cut like her,but i can't see it,it's Kim Marsh.
You could be kim marsh`s sister after your hair cut the similarity is amazing

Hey Sal, is that you on your avatar? 'cause you don't half look like Richard Hammond!

Fancy a date?:)

Hey Sal, is that you on your avatar? 'cause you don't half look like Richard Hammond!

Fancy a date?:)

Said you were a wrong'un!:lol: :lol:

Attachments

• judy.jpg
    judy.jpg
    2.7 KB · Views: 39
Hang on a minute while I gather up my divorce papers, he says I look like Jo Brand:eek::eek::eek:

I like her but....................................

Oh, he is begging forgiveness, hmmmmmmmmmmmm must go and think up suitable punishment:green::green::green::green::green::

Amber, I think you bear a resemblance to Vicky Entwistle. Anyone else think so too?

OMG I HOPE NOT:o THATS AN INSULT:green:

clara in your avator , you look a little like zoe , from eastenders...
snot fair i wanna be a lookylikey :irked:

clara in your avator , you look a little like zoe , from eastenders...
snot fair i wanna be a lookylikey :irked:

LOL emma how I would love to that young xx the pic is my daughter amber this is what I DID look like a few moons ago xx

I'm thinking of yours......

clara ..i think in your avator ..your daughter looks like zoe from eastenders lol

Bette Extreme from Hemel Hempstead:

Jacqui-bette.jpg

and Britney Spears, the Nail Freak:

britney-rachel.jpg

Theresa (Oey) I tried to use your pic with Shelleys but the pics arent compatible. Pics of Shelley are pretty rare, good quality pics of her just dont exist (at least I cant find them). Her pose is completely different than yours so the facial angles wont match up. I'd need a pic of you looking moreorless straight at the camera, sorry hun. If you have such a photo and would still like me to do it, send it on to me and I'll sort it asap.

Theresa (Oey) I tried to use your pic with Shelleys but the pics arent compatible. Pics of Shelley are pretty rare, good quality pics of her just dont exist (at least I cant find them). Her pose is completely different than yours so the facial angles wont match up. I'd need a pic of you looking moreorless straight at the camera, sorry hun. If you have such a photo and would still like me to do it, send it on to me and I'll sort it asap.

thats a relief - will see what I can do for you Seanny! :lol:

Love this thread!

I used to get told at school that I looked like Stephanie Powers from Hart to Hart! (Pic in profile)

Latest posts

Back