Who is going to the nailympics 2008 GEEK MEET!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Helen Keating

Reaction score
Hi all,

Just wanted to know who was going and who was competing and if anyone wanted to meet up... would be nice to put faces to a name.... we could all arrange a time and place and have a geek meet... What ya all think?????

I'll be there Sunday and Monday. Will be competing Monday morning :eek:. It would be great to meet up!

C.

Hi all,

Just wanted to know who was going and who was competing and if anyone wanted to meet up... would be nice to put faces to a name.... we could all arrange a time and place and have a geek meet... What ya all think?????

just keeping the thread going..

I hope to go. Not sure which days or if I'll compete but definitely hope to be there x

I'm going Sunday, I know kirsty (scratchers) is going too xx

I realy am think about going again this year, also just love to go shopping in London... so maybe

Not sure which day I'll be there yet, but I will be there ... just try and stop me!

I realy am think about going again this year, also just love to go shopping in London... so maybe

Don't we all love a shopping-spree in London.....:lol::lol::lol:

C.

Hi,
I will be there on both days and would love to meet some more experienced nail techs.

I'm hoping to go on the Monday if I can get a sitter . Wanted to go on the Sunday but my babies are in their 1st ballet show (got a little tear just thinking about them doing it on stage, sophia is only 2)

Latest posts

Back