who is going to the Professional Beauty show in manchester on the 15th october

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sandy12b

Reaction score
hi all

I was just wondering how may of us Geeks will be going to manchester's Professional Beauty Show on the weekend of 15th and 16th at the G-Mex, as I was going myself with my daughter keeping me company. It would be nice to meet some of you.:hug:

sandy x:hug:

Hiya sandi im going but there has already been a couple of threads regarding this.

ooops sorry, i suppose there is a lot of duplicated threads on here, is there a way that one can check if the question etc has already been asked before asking it, as this would save a lot of wasted threads:eek:

sandy x

if you click onto search and type gmex in im sure all the threads will come up, dont worry chick :hug:

would it be an idea for anyone who is a geek to wear a pink coranation or something so we can instantly recognise each other and introduct ourselves? I think it would be fun....should one do a poll????

sandy x

me and amber are going .. x

Me too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't know if I'll recognise everyone though, need badges or summat!! :)

Im going sunday morning, staying over in a hotel then going back round on the monday b4 i get the 6pm train back home lol

think im going ,hope so anyway ,i have 2 tickets so ,i have asked my friend laura to come with me (nail queen on here)
fingers crossed we will make it ...

I'm going on the Sun, would be great to meet up with a few of you

I'm going on the Sunday and taking my sister for company

I'm going on sunday too!

Hoping to get some training advice from creative on the what to do next!

me and my sister are going on the sunday, were traveling up on the sat and staying at a travel inn:)

Yep I'm going. Get back from hols on the Friday evening... but I've told hubby we are going... only taking him to carry stuff lol

Latest posts

Back