Who is having a baby....

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CadenceAlex

Reaction score
.... and when are you due?

I'm due middle of December... but have yet to have dating scan!

I am in the baby club! got my dating scan on Friday at 11am....can't wait :green:
I 'think' I am between 6-8 weeks, hoping its nearer 8 weeks though.
I am due in December and knowing me it'll probably be Christmas Day LOL

Count me in, too.

I'm due on 30th July.

If I go on time, I'll be at the old hospital but if I'm late (please god, no!!!) I'll be at the new one. I hope I don't go when they are in the middle of switching.

Congratulations to all you ladies, but you can definately count me out! PMSL

Ozpot said:
I am in the baby club! got my dating scan on Friday at 11am....can't wait :green:
I 'think' I am between 6-8 weeks, hoping its nearer 8 weeks though.
I am due in December and knowing me it'll probably be Christmas Day LOL

The due date calculator gives me the 16th Dec - will see what scan says... and will disregard that too!!! I reckon you can only be sure of coming in that month.. not the day... my daughter was 11 days late!

I am due August 25th.

Congrats to the rest of the baby club!
x

NOT ME!!!!!!!! Even though I dreamt I was pregnant the other night!

tentips said:

Me too !! But Congrats to everyone eles....I love a new Baby smell :hug:

CadenceAlex said:
The due date calculator gives me the 16th Dec - will see what scan says... and will disregard that too!!! I reckon you can only be sure of coming in that month.. not the day... my daughter was 11 days late!

don't be so sure on that either!!!! my daughter was nearly 5 weeks early! I was quite pleased about it really cos she was due the day before christmas eve (ended up coming on the 19th november!)

i found out the other day i'm pregnant - got no idea of anything yet but i'll keep you posted!

I'm Having A Jelly Baby:)

jac extreme said:
I'm Having A Jelly Baby:)

:lol:
Good luck to all the pregnant geeks!
But I DEFINATELY won't be having any more.

tentips said:

Lol me too - I think I've done my bit to stop extinction of the human race.

But congratulations to those of you who are preggy..... it's a lovely time, make the most of your babies - it's true before you blink they are 18 and wanna leave home:cry:

tentips said:

Snap Gemma been there done that 3 times:lol: But I wish all you hormonal ladies all the best and your partners all the luck in the world:lol:

hope you have all checked out the thread just posted by CadenceAlex about baby geek.

Zuise.e said:
Lol me too - I think I've done my bit to stop extinction of the human race.

But congratulations to those of you who are preggy..... it's a lovely time, make the most of your babies - it's true before you blink they are 18 and wanna leave home:cry:

I'm with you Susie - waiting for the grandkids :lol:

Hi

I am pregnant too. Due June 18th.

Everyone is so shocked because i dont know the sex!! Its pretty much the norm in this area to find out at your second scan. As its our 3rd (and last i might add) we thought we would have a surprise.

ooh no more for me 3 boys enough to put you off for life...lol(joking)...henry the 8th would have worshiped me...

Hi There,

I'm due 13th June, although there is talk of inducing me at 38 weeks (end of May)....going for a scan tomorrow, to see what's going on in there.:eek:

*JOANNE* said:
ooh no more for me 3 boys enough to put you off for life...lol(joking)...henry the 8th would have worshiped me...

lmao

Latest posts

Back