WHOLE BALL OF WAX - Which strip wax?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Urban Geek

Mobile Nail technician
Reaction score
Which strip wax does Lauri use in the video?

Thanks!:Love:

I would assume it is Berins although I thought I seen a post in the past saying it wasnt so just looking for confirmation x

actually when the DVD was filmed it wasn't Berin's...that came along later.

It really doesn't matter which wax it was as the methodology of application (which is of course outstanding and still current and relevant today) still applies to the Berin's brand..as well as most others.

HTH :hug:

I would assume it is Berins although I thought I seen a post in the past saying it wasnt so just looking for confirmation x
The post you remember was about the non-strip wax.
That wax was PR but it was dyed blue for the dvd. :biggrin:

actually when the DVD was filmed it wasn't Berin's...that came along later.

It really doesn't matter which wax it was as the methodology of application (which is of course outstanding and still current and relevant today) still applies to the Berin's brand..as well as most others.

HTH :hug:

I am interested as to which strip wax was used. The methodology of application which is outstanding and relevant doesn't apply to the wax I have been currently using as it sets too quickly to cover say one side of a lower leg (although it has applied to others I have tested, ie Crystal Ocean but I would prefer a cream wax if poss).

Do you remember which was was used Collin? :hug:

The post you remember was about the non-strip wax.
That wax was PR but it was dyed blue for the dvd. :biggrin:

Thanks Angela - I knew I wasn't going mad! Do you know which PR one it was? xx;)

They were Perron Rigot waxes. They weren't dyed blue for the video, it was a blue wax. For some odd reason, a lot of companies sell some of their products in one country but not in another.

I am interested as to which strip wax was used. The methodology of application which is outstanding and relevant doesn't apply to the wax I have been currently using as it sets too quickly to cover say one side of a lower leg (although it has applied to others I have tested, ie Crystal Ocean but I would prefer a cream wax if poss).

Chris the cream wax used in the DVD is essentially the same as Berins Ease. I use it and it never sets up and you can apply the wax like she does in the DVD for the whole of the leg without the worry of it setting up before you had the chance to remove.

:hug:

where is this video????????!!!!!!!!!!!lol

Do you remember which was was used Collin? :hug:

seems your question has been fully been answered :hug:

Which wax are you using as peeps maybe able to assist ???

seems your question has been fully been answered :hug:

Which wax are you using as peeps maybe able to assist ???

I'd rather not say which wax is causing me difficulty but I will take it up with the distributor. Thanks!;)

I'd rather not say which wax is causing me difficulty but I will take it up with the distributor. Thanks!;)

good luck and keep trying and you will get there :hug:

Where can I see that video pls?

Latest posts

Back