Wholesale Tigi products where to buy?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nailzandbeauty

Reaction score
Hi, im doing my hairdressing course and i use Tigi products anyway which iv bought from salons, is there a website that i can buy at trade prices for tigi products or as anyone got an email adresse so i can contact them please?
Thankyou x

I know Alan Howard / EWD sell them. It is worth calling around a few wholesalers in your area to see who does.

Mat

I think Tigi require you to have an account with them (minimum order).

Aston and fincher stock tigi, you can get an account with them once you provide copies of qualifications.

zena, dennis williams in grimsby stock tigi products honey xxx

Thanks everyone ill have a look xxx Clare must get down to you after xmas now.xxxx

I get mine off Ebay they are genuine but very reasonable I have posted the link for you I find there delivery is very quick too

Hair and Beauty People

:)

sallys stock them now. My local one in Newcastle does anyway. it's great as there is no minimum order. You just go in and pick it up off the shelf and buy it at trade price plus VAT. Thats it! Love it!

Your lucky the iv been to 2 sallys in the last 2 `weeks and they dont stock, im hoping then if yours dus that ours will soon, thanks x

Capital sell tigi products in Ipswich, but I know that not all do. If you give head office a call they will tell you which branches do. :)

Latest posts

Back